PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie slamming Peavy?

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-02-2010, 07:58 AM
M & H this morning (right as I got in my car) commented about discussing Ozzie slamming Peavy as a teaser. They went into an NCAA Final Four discussion, then talked to an asst coach at Duke; I never heard anything else about the Ozzie thing(if there is/was one). Anyone hear about this?

I just checked 670thescore.com, and didn't see anything about it. Was I hearing things?

daveeym
04-02-2010, 09:39 AM
M & H this morning (right as I got in my car) commented about discussing Ozzie slamming Peavy as a teaser. They went into an NCAA Final Four discussion, then talked to an asst coach at Duke; I never heard anything else about the Ozzie thing(if there is/was one). Anyone hear about this?

I just checked 670thescore.com, and didn't see anything about it. Was I hearing things?

Unless I missed something OzzIe ripped the media for questioning Peavy's last two outings.

Murph then attempted to rip Peavy and Ozzie.

Brian26
04-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Typical sports radio nonsense.

areilly
04-02-2010, 10:11 AM
I hope Peavy's response showed he is ready to compete. Competitively, that is.

MtGrnwdSoxFan
04-02-2010, 10:29 AM
I hope Peavy's response showed he is ready to compete. Competitively, that is.

That Peavy, he's such a competitor!

Jim Shorts
04-02-2010, 11:22 AM
My lord. The regular season canNOT get her fast enough ...

Does anyone really believe that Ozzie would start something with Peavy via the media? Really?

Gammons Peter
04-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Unless I missed something OzzIe ripped the media for questioning Peavy's last two outings.

Murph then attempted to rip Peavy and Ozzie.

Murph????
honk honk, doink, miss a little-miss a lot, weather in leather, honk honk, hahahah, browns chicken, mooooooo, spelled F.A.I.L.,
thats no gouda.

RedHeadPaleHoser
04-02-2010, 01:54 PM
My lord. The regular season canNOT get her fast enough ...

Does anyone really believe that Ozzie would start something with Peavy via the media? Really?

Read the original post. I heard it this morning and was asking if anyone heard it.

Frontman
04-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Murph????
honk honk, doink, miss a little-miss a lot, weather in leather, honk honk, hahahah, browns chicken, mooooooo, spelled F.A.I.L.,
thats no gouda.

Don't even scare me like that. Seriously.

April 1 was yesterday.