PDA

View Full Version : Pick to Click is Back

spawn
04-01-2010, 11:04 PM
It's that time again. The Pick to Click contest starts on Monday. The rules are simple. The day of the game, you pick a main player you think will click and a backup. You post your pick in the Pick to Click Game Day Forum in the PTC thread. After the game, an impartial judge picks the winner. The judge's decision is final. The winning player is posted in the Clubhouse when the game is over. It's just that simple. 1 point is awarded for correct pick, and a 1/2 point if your backup is the PTC. I will be keeping track of the winners, and will post the results every couple of weeks in the Pick to Click forum. So get your picks ready, and good luck!

spawn
04-06-2010, 09:28 AM
When making your pick to click, give either the last name, or the player's entire name. Don't just give the first name if it isn't unique. For example: There were two Marks in the game yesterday (Kotsay and Buehrle). In that instance, don't put Mark as your PTC, as someone did. I'm not awarding any points if I don't know which player you are talking about.

CLR01
04-07-2010, 01:35 AM
When making your pick to click, give either the last name, or the player's entire name. Don't just give the first name if it isn't unique. For example: There were two Marks in the game yesterday (Kotsay and Buehrle). In that instance, don't put Mark as your PTC, as someone did. I'm not awarding any points if I don't know which player you are talking about.

Pssst...there were three....:smile:

And to save Spawn the future headache don't make up your own stupid nicknames either.

spawn
04-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Pssst...there were three....:smile:

D'oh! :redface:

spawn
04-11-2010, 12:59 PM
A reminder: When making your picks, you need to choose a player from the White Sox 25 man roster. Making choices from the opposing team is trolling and is a bannable offense.