PDA

View Full Version : Who's heads should roll?

Viva Magglio
06-15-2002, 08:49 PM
We are still divided on Jerry Manuel's fate. While a majority of register WSI voters favor his ouster (based on Jerry polls), there is strong sentiment on both sides. There seems to be a greater groundwell of support for launching Nardi Contreras. Meanwhile, here I am listing names of players and front office personnel who are in our doghouse. I'll let you select whom you would send to the guillotine.

Viva Magglio
06-15-2002, 08:54 PM
Other: Second Baseman Ray Durham

RedPinStripes
06-15-2002, 08:56 PM
I voted for all but a few

kevingrt
06-15-2002, 09:04 PM
2B Ray Ray

ISUSoxfan
06-15-2002, 10:06 PM
Reinsdork has to go.

PaleHoseGeorge
06-15-2002, 10:20 PM
I think you're pissing up a rope to make any of these changes. None of them changes any thing of consequence. The fish rots from the head down.

Reinsdorf has to sell this team. This is his 21st season in charge. Time for him to go.

:reinsy
"Where's the love?"

neal
06-16-2002, 01:15 AM
Jesus Christ, I'm getting sick of all these firing polls. If you want to fire someone, make it be the players who are playing like ****, there is only so much the coaches can do.

Kilroy
06-16-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by neal
Jesus Christ, I'm getting sick of all these firing polls. If you want to fire someone, make it be the players who are playing like ****, there is only so much the coaches can do.

All the managing/coaching in the world doesn't put the bat on the ball. The players have to take the blame for not putting more runs on the board and getting more hitters out. That play by Valentin at 3rd was ****ed up! Look him back, throw to first. That's little ****ing league right there. Konerko can't come up with that easy grounder. What the **** was that? Get the goddamn glove down. If the ball comes up, it hits you in the chest and falls. If he makes that play, they're out and we're down only 4-3. But this team is beaten after 6 if they are behind anyway. At least at 4-3, maybe they think they have a chance.

The Sox put on that miserable display and back it up with piss poor hitting, yet everyone here says fire this guy, fire that guy, and Clayton is killing us. Good God! Its the whole ****ing team.