PDA

View Full Version : Concessions Question

shenk16
03-30-2010, 01:28 PM
We are taking the kids from the school that I work at on a field trip to the Thursday game. The organizer of the trip was asking me if the White Sox still do any kind of food promotion like they used to. I'm pretty sure Dollar Dog Thursdays are over, but didn't they have a 2 for 1 deal going on a copule of years ago? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6 days and counting for what I think is going to be a great ride!

WhiteSoxFTW
03-30-2010, 01:40 PM
I believe they still have a 2 for 1 deal on the hot dogs for 1 hour after the gates open, and the gates open 90 minutes before the first pitch.

Personally, we've always just parked in Lot G and stop by the hot dog place right there at the corner of 35th and Normal.

WhiffleBall
03-30-2010, 02:00 PM
I do not think there have been any annoucements about concession changes. It looks like the hot dog meal deal will still be available. I think it was a hot dog, chips, and a drink in a special cup for around $5. The "Rookies Club" concession stand for kids food looks new but it may have been there last year.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpark/cws_concessions.jsp

SephClone89
03-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Within an hour of gates opening, it's two for the price of one. $2.25, IIRC.

ewokpelts
03-30-2010, 09:19 PM
We are taking the kids from the school that I work at on a field trip to the Thursday game. The organizer of the trip was asking me if the White Sox still do any kind of food promotion like they used to. I'm pretty sure Dollar Dog Thursdays are over, but didn't they have a 2 for 1 deal going on a copule of years ago? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6 days and counting for what I think is going to be a great ride!your group rep can sell you a hot dog meal pass for 5.75 each. hot dog, soda, and chips