PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Sox gear - FREE SHIPPING TODAY!

ewokpelts
03-25-2010, 10:10 AM
http://store.majesticathletic.com/Chicago-White-Sox-Apparel-_-354982674_PG.html

If you always wanted that Nick Swisher replica jersey and didnt want to pay the Sox 60 bucks...here's your chance!

Sizing Tip: If you want to buy a jersey for your wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister/ect, try getting a kids XL instead of a women's cut jersey. They pretty much are the same size, but considerably cheaper. That's what I do for my wife when i buy her jerseys or shirts.

ewokpelts
03-25-2010, 10:16 AM
http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp?filter=yes&fCat=1840212&categoryId=1840212&view=all&cp=1503844&fgender=&fbrandid=&fpricesort=priceAscending

No code needed. Regular shipping rates apply.

#1swisher
03-25-2010, 11:55 AM
http://store.majesticathletic.com/Chicago-White-Sox-Apparel-_-354982674_PG.html

If you always wanted that Nick Swisher replica jersey and didnt want to pay the Sox 60 bucks...here's your chance!

Will Nick include a ticket to a Yankees game?:redneck

soxlady8
03-25-2010, 05:48 PM
I got a Swisher Jersey a year and a half ago ... it just sits in my closet now :(

I am not sure on the proper etiquette ... is it okay for one to wear a jersey of a player that is no longer on the team even though it is a Sox jersey...? the only one I would really consider wearing would be Thome because even though he is gone from the team , he still has alot of RESPECT from the fans...

MARTINMVP
03-25-2010, 07:16 PM
I got a Swisher Jersey a year and a half ago ... it just sits in my closet now :(

I am not sure on the proper etiquette ... is it okay for one to wear a jersey of a player that is no longer on the team even though it is a Sox jersey...? the only one I would really consider wearing would be Thome because even though he is gone from the team , he still has alot of RESPECT from the fans...

Not that I am a regular jersey wearer, but I have always lived by this general rule... what determines if I wear a jersey of a former player is how he left the team. For a player like Thome, who left the team on good terms, I would wear his jersey after he retires (not while he is with another team). I have an AJ jersey, and if he leaves after this year and simply signs with another team without bad blood, I will wear his jersey after he retires. If a player leaves the team on bad blood, or if I have bad memories of that player, I would retire that jersey.

Though with how expensive jerseys are, and with AJ being my only Sox jersey, it would be hard for me to NOT wear the jersey even if AJ ends up going elsewhere next year (unless, of course, his exit is mixed with bad blood of sorts).

twinsuck
03-25-2010, 10:20 PM

I have a green pinstripe Swisher jersey I got from the tent sale at the end of last season. But the thing is I took off the name on the back so now it just has a 30 on it. :D: I couldn't stand wearing a Swisher jersey, but now it's wearable.

rdwj
03-26-2010, 09:18 AM
I finally pulled to trigger on an alternate black. I got an AJ one. He's been my favorite Sox player during his time here, so it's one I'll still happily wear after he's gone.

Thanks for the head's up!

ewokpelts
03-26-2010, 09:31 AM
if you like the player, wear it. that's my call.

hell, i loved when the sox sold $5 tshirts of former players. got rowand and frank at 2006 soxfest for $5 each.