PDA

View Full Version : konerko

ChiSoxBobette
06-15-2002, 01:53 PM
WHY DON'T WE TRADE GOOD OLE PAULY TO THE FLUBS HE LOVES GIGLEY SO MUCH , YESTERDAY 2 HOMERS IN A LOSING CAUSE TODAY 2 OUTS AND OF COURSE NO CLUTCH HIT FOR THE SOX AND NOW WE'RE TIED - FOR NOW ANYWAY :angry: :angry:

FanOf14
06-15-2002, 01:58 PM
Maybe if the rest of the team showed up yesterday like GARLAND or any other batter, they might have won. Yeah he's blowing today at the bat, but he didn't give up the hits to let the runs score either.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
06-15-2002, 02:01 PM
Tell me guys, when was the last time anyone but a starting pitcher showed up for the guys anyway?

FanOf14
06-15-2002, 02:10 PM
I really have to ask this question, what the hell does Konerko have to do to get Sox fans to appreciate what he does for this team?! I am not referring to all sox fans, but there are too many that seem to be blind to his abilities and what he has done. Yes he has bad games, yes he has gone in slumps, yes, he isn't always clutch. But to lead the team (as of last night) in RBIs, BA, hits and be tied for the team lead in homeruns, he isn't a crap player either.

That comment Konerko made in the Trib yesterday about liking Wrigley Field forced me to put him on double secret probation. :angry:

ChiSoxBobette
06-15-2002, 02:28 PM
I'd like to see him come up when we really need him and deliver!!!!!!I'm tired of hearing about him making the all-star team and everyone bitching about him not being on the ballot. I'm tired of watching him come up this year and seeing weak popups to the rightside. :angry:

wilburwood
06-15-2002, 02:52 PM
Pauly kind of dissapointed me with those comments. It is evident they must clean the bathrooms that the players use......

nixsox
06-15-2002, 03:55 PM
Was that Leon Durham at first today? :whiner: :hurt I'm the best DH in the game

LongDistanceFan
06-15-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
WHY DON'T WE TRADE GOOD OLE PAULY TO THE FLUBS HE LOVES GIGLEY SO MUCH , YESTERDAY 2 HOMERS IN A LOSING CAUSE TODAY 2 OUTS AND OF COURSE NO CLUTCH HIT FOR THE SOX AND NOW WE'RE TIED - FOR NOW ANYWAY :angry: :angry: some players may like certian fields b/c they hit great.......... maybe this is the case.

but trading paulie??????