PDA

View Full Version : Cardinal Fitness Member Appreciation Nights

soxlady8
03-15-2010, 04:05 PM
two coming up -- April 23rd against Seattle and then on June 5th vs.
Cleveland Indians --

April 23rd ticks are half off (Friday )

June 5th ticks are ten off lower box , ten off lower reserved , and half off upper box (Saturday)

online --- visit Whitesox.com .. click on schedule and then click the T in the April 23rd or June 5th bos ... type in CARD for the password box --

YOU can also mail in an order too !

I work for two gym chains as a part time fitness instructor , but also belong to Cardinal to supplement my workouts or go when I am bored because it is like a block from my house --- I was so excited when I saw this promo -- the more games I go to , the better :)

tsoxman
03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
two coming up -- April 23rd against Seattle and then on June 5th vs.
Cleveland Indians --

April 23rd ticks are half off (Friday )

June 5th ticks are ten off lower box , ten off lower reserved , and half off upper box (Saturday)

online --- visit Whitesox.com .. click on schedule and then click the T in the April 23rd or June 5th bos ... type in CARD for the password box --

YOU can also mail in an order too !

I work for two gym chains as a part time fitness instructor , but also belong to Cardinal to supplement my workouts or go when I am bored because it is like a block from my house --- I was so excited when I saw this promo -- the more games I go to , the better :)
I used to belong to Cardinal Fitness until they comandeered the facility that I joined and made it into Fitness Premier.