PDA

View Full Version : Box Office at US Cellular Field

soxlady8
03-10-2010, 04:28 PM
I did ask this question in the Teacher Appreciation games topic (before it got wayyyy off topic )---

Is the box office open at U.S. Cell so I can buy some tickets instead of mailing the vouchers in --

Thanks ---

Soxlady8

DumpJerry
03-10-2010, 04:52 PM
312-674-1000

Brian26
03-10-2010, 09:39 PM
I fixed the title of your thread since "box office at us" seemed a little vauge.

Bobby Thigpen
03-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I wanted to post this in the other thread, but it got locked.

The phone call did the trick. Got my tickets yesterday. Thank you White Sox.:bandance:

ewokpelts
03-15-2010, 08:53 AM
I did ask this question in the Teacher Appreciation games topic (before it got wayyyy off topic )---

Is the box office open at U.S. Cell so I can buy some tickets instead of mailing the vouchers in --

Thanks ---

Soxlady8
Yes. 10am on non game days.

Of course, if you READ the voucher, it'll say that. every teacher's night voucher i've seen or used since 2003 has complete box office hours on them.

DumpJerry
03-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Of course, if you READ the voucher, it'll say that. every teacher's night voucher i've seen or used since 2003 has complete box office hours on them.
Lighten up, Francis. No reason to get harsh on the lady.

soxlady8
03-15-2010, 03:55 PM
I was ASSUMING that the Box Office WAS NOT officially open YET , because the SEASON hasn't even started yet !!!

I was ASSUMING that the hours on the ticket vouchers were VALID only during the official SEASON !!

I have not got my teacher tickets yet , but will go ahead to the Box Office Thursday ---

sorry if I may have offended anyone w this post---
just a Sox fan learning to become A SUPER SOX FAN like most of you all HERE on this board !

GoGoCrede
03-15-2010, 04:11 PM
312-674-1000

And make sure you dial it correctly! :smile: I was trying to get Sox tickets by phone last season. I don't even know what I dialed. The voice on the line said, "You must be 18 or older to continue." I thought, fine, since I'd probably need to use my credit card.

Then the voice got all low and sultry and told me I would start being charged $3.99 a minute. I screamed and hung up. :redface:

DumpJerry
03-15-2010, 05:49 PM
I was ASSUMING that the Box Office WAS NOT officially open YET , because the SEASON hasn't even started yet !!!

I was ASSUMING that the hours on the ticket vouchers were VALID only during the official SEASON !!

I have not got my teacher tickets yet , but will go ahead to the Box Office Thursday ---

just a Sox fan learning to become A SUPER SOX FAN like most of you all HERE on this board !
Don't worry about it. I figured you were assuming what you said today since it is not clear on the White Sox website if the box office has special hours before April 5th. That's why I posted the phone number without feeling a need to insult your existence.

ewokpelts
03-15-2010, 05:52 PM

just a Sox fan learning to become A SUPER SOX FAN like most of you all HERE on this board !box office has been open since feb 13th.

Foulke You
03-15-2010, 06:55 PM

I went to the box office last week to buy tickets to the Yankees series and I almost turned around and went home because it looked closed. However, it is indeed open. I decided to walk up to the main windows on 35th st, and I noticed that they are all closed but there is a small sign taped there that directs you to the media entrance if you wish to buy tickets. The media entrance is the glass door entrance near the World Series statue right at 35th and Shields. You have to enter the office there and a small window to your left is where you buy tickets. I guess they open the actual windows themselves when the season starts.

ewokpelts
03-16-2010, 03:14 PM
I went to the box office last week to buy tickets to the Yankees series and I almost turned around and went home because it looked closed. However, it is indeed open. I decided to walk up to the main windows on 35th st, and I noticed that they are all closed but there is a small sign taped there that directs you to the media entrance if you wish to buy tickets. The media entrance is the glass door entrance near the World Series statue right at 35th and Shields. You have to enter the office there and a small window to your left is where you buy tickets. I guess they open the actual windows themselves when the season starts.the outside window are now open. i bought some teacher's night tickets yesterday.