PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used the Conference and Learning Center?

HomeFish
03-06-2010, 01:53 PM
I have no plans to rent this out anytime soon, but I've always wondered about it. It seems like the single most random thing at US Cellular. I finally saw a picture of it now that they put a 360 panorama of it on the Sox website.

Anyone have experience with this?

(btw, if you're looking to procrastinate, there are a lot of cool new features on whitesox.com)

OzzieBall2004
03-06-2010, 02:16 PM
You can probably check it out tomorrow. It's located right next the scout seat lounge, so I assume it will be open.

Brian26
03-06-2010, 02:43 PM
I have no plans to rent this out anytime soon, but I've always wondered about it. It seems like the single most random thing at US Cellular. I finally saw a picture of it now that they put a 360 panorama of it on the Sox website.

Anyone have experience with this?

(btw, if you're looking to procrastinate, there are a lot of cool new features on whitesox.com)

It's a nice facility. I saw a seminar there a couple of years ago. It's set up a bit like a college classroom or auditorium with tiered seating, and there are audio/visual capabilties.

HomeFish
03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
You can probably check it out tomorrow. It's located right next the scout seat lounge, so I assume it will be open.

Alas, I live in the Boston area.