PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Brick Night

RadioheadRocks
03-06-2010, 03:10 AM
Just got info in the mail regarding the Sox doing another Legacy Brick Night. This one's on Thursday, May 20, vs. the Angels. Game time 7:10pm. Specially priced tickets for all Legacy Brick holders plus the chance to take part in a pre-game on-field parade.

Not sure I'll have the time off to attend this year, but I'm glad they're doing this again.

Domeshot17
03-06-2010, 03:16 AM
any idea who to contact? My wife and I bought a brick when it first opened as a wedding gift to each other, but we have since moved, and never get our letters.

RadioheadRocks
03-06-2010, 03:25 AM
any idea who to contact? My wife and I bought a brick when it first opened as a wedding gift to each other, but we have since moved, and never get our letters.

You may want to contact the Sales Department at the ballpark. Unfortunately the only phone numbers provided on the form are a number for Ticketmaster and the fax number for the Sales Department (their fax number is 312-674-5140... that may give you something to go on at least).

Frankfan4life
03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Just got info in the mail regarding the Sox doing another Legacy Brick Night. This one's on Thursday, May 20, vs. the Angels. Game time 7:10pm. Specially priced tickets for all Legacy Brick holders plus the chance to take part in a pre-game on-field parade.

Not sure I'll have the time off to attend this year, but I'm glad they're doing this again.So am I, but I really hope the weather cooperates this time. Last year, it started to rain real hard right before they were supposed to let us onto the field so they canceled the parade. That was a miserable day. I don't ever remember being as cold and wet as I was that day.