PDA

View Full Version : White Sox OD Tickets available right now on Ticketmaster

mbwhitesox
03-06-2010, 01:18 AM
My girlfriend and I were talking about how fun it would be to go to opening day (neither of us have ever been) so we looked into ticket prices on ebay, stubhub, etc. She suggested Ticketmaster, but I quickly dismissed it, thinking they were sold out. Well much to my surprised there are some available on there. We just got two in section 516! :bandance:

Sorry if it was common knowledge that these weren't sold out, I haven't followed the boards much in the offseason. I can't wait for April 5th to get here...go Sox!!!

JohnTucker0814
03-06-2010, 08:12 AM
My girlfriend and I were talking about how fun it would be to go to opening day (neither of us have ever been) so we looked into ticket prices on ebay, stubhub, etc. She suggested Ticketmaster, but I quickly dismissed it, thinking they were sold out. Well much to my surprised there are some available on there. We just got two in section 516! :bandance:

Sorry if it was common knowledge that these weren't sold out, I haven't followed the boards much in the offseason. I can't wait for April 5th to get here...go Sox!!!

Stubhub has some awesome prices on Wednesday's game, I got Club Level tickets for $28!

mantis1212
03-06-2010, 12:07 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! I grabbed some OD tickets today and ready for April!

BainesHOF
03-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

FYI, the tickets currently available are in the upper deck down the lines.

lizard6king6
03-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Stubhub has some awesome prices on Wednesday's game, I got Club Level tickets for $28!

Got Club tix for $26 :) beat ya, but seriously club level for april weather! PERFECT!

lizard6king6
03-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Ok I gave in and bought 2 tix for $81 552 row 11. First 2 games of the seaosn here I come!