PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Spring Training games thread

october23sp
03-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Finally, baseball is back with the Braves and the Mets playing today! Pittsburgh and Detroit both play college teams. So the Pirates will be outmatched.:tongue:

roylestillman
03-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Finally, baseball is back with the Braves and the Mets playing today! Pittsburgh and Detroit both play college teams. So the Pirates will be outmatched.:tongue:

On the MLB Network at Noon. Weather looks a little iffy though.

JohnTucker0814
03-02-2010, 11:07 AM
I can't wait! Got MLB The Show to help with the baseball fever too!

spawn
03-02-2010, 01:26 PM
This thread should be devoted to non-White Sox ST games. if you're going to post anything regarding the White Sox and ST games, please do so in the ST thread that is in the Clubhouse.

DirtySox
03-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Anyone watching Pirates/Yankees? I have a man-crush on Andrew McCutchen. I can't wait to get a look at Pedro Alvarez too. Kid is going to be a stud with the bat. Not sure if he's in the lineup though.

Slappy
03-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Honestly hadn't heard of McCutchen until someone mentioned him a few days ago. Sucks that he's on the Pirates and in the NL. I read a little about him and he sounds like he's destined for really big things. Numbers similar to Beckhams kinda, minus the base stealing. I really want to see this kid play, now...

Anyone think he has more potential star quality than Gordon?