PDA

View Full Version : MLB Network will air Sox season preview on Mar. 31.

asindc
02-27-2010, 10:59 AM
MLB Network's series called "30 Teams in 30 Days" will air their preview of the 2010 Sox on March 31. I believe the series starts on March 3 with the preview of Detroit.

balke
03-29-2010, 08:31 AM
I just thought this might be worth bumping - I was looking for the date and didn't want to miss it.

g0g0
03-29-2010, 10:47 AM
I just thought this might be worth bumping - I was looking for the date and didn't want to miss it.

Thanks! I was looking also.

gbacci
03-29-2010, 11:18 AM
MLB Network's schedule tends to be hard to follow because games that go long or end early throw the schedule off - so, thought I would mention for Comcast customers that they seem to have all clubs' previews On Demand for free. Can't remember which menu I found it under, but search around and you should be able to find it.

thomas35forever
03-29-2010, 11:22 AM
I wish ours wasn't near the end of the line.

asindc
03-29-2010, 11:28 AM
MLB Network's schedule tends to be hard to follow because games that go long or end early throw the schedule off - so, thought I would mention for Comcast customers that they seem to have all clubs' previews On Demand for free. Can't remember which menu I found it under, but search around and you should be able to find it.

If you have Tivo or OnDemand, it will air a few times.

asindc
03-29-2010, 11:29 AM
I wish ours wasn't near the end of the line.

I thought the same thing when the schedule was first announced, but the positive side of this is that they will be working with end of the ST information.

RedHeadPaleHoser
03-29-2010, 11:32 AM
It does suck that it's towards the end, but I AGAIN give them credit for the detail and neutrality they give on every team's preview. Of course not every team will make the postseason but it's well done in the fact that every team gets direct coverage.