PDA

View Full Version : Throw it back, NOT!

Garrison
06-14-2002, 07:40 PM
I was watching the game on WGN and when Hundley hit his first homer, the Cub fan who finally came up with it cheered and high-fived his buddies. Then the f***ing moron (who was obviously not watching the game as usual) brings back his arm to throw it back! What an idiot!! He tried to throw back a Cubs homerun ball. Luckily for him one of his buddies turned away from his cell phone long enough to nudge him and say that it was a Cubs player who hit the homerun. I was laughing my ass off about that because there was nothing else funny about that game. Did anyone else see this?

sox_fan_forever
06-14-2002, 07:44 PM
No, I didn't see that. HaHa, wish I had though. I need something to laugh at...

Spiff
06-14-2002, 08:37 PM
nwano

RedPinStripes
06-14-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Spiff
nwano

Nice pic spiff!lol

cheeses_h_rice
06-14-2002, 09:19 PM
Two Cub fans sitting behind me at today's game, after Mark Johnson gets some crud in his eye, takes off his catcher's mask, and is wiping his face off:
Cub Fan 1 says to the other, "Who's that catcher for the White Sox? Joe Girardi?"

My tongue still has the bite marks in it.

MattSharp
06-14-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Two Cub fans sitting behind me at today's game, after Mark Johnson gets some crud in his eye, takes off his catcher's mask, and is wiping his face off:
Cub Fan 1 says to the other, "Who's that catcher for the White Sox? Joe Girardi?"

My tongue still has the bite marks in it.

I would have wigged on them!!!!!!!!

Spiff
06-14-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Nice pic spiff!lol

TheBigHurt
06-15-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by sox_fan_forever
No, I didn't see that. HaHa, wish I had though. I need something to laugh at...

wow what an idiot