PDA

View Full Version : Face value adjustments for Season Tickets

DumpJerry
02-23-2010, 08:53 PM
I checked with my rep the other day about the face value of my tickets for this upcoming season. Since I renewed on time, I paid the same amount as last year. As a result, my face value for Regular, Prime and Premier games is the same as last year. However, there are some important exceptions he passed on to me to make up for the loss of one Premier game from last year's schedule. Here is the information he gave me for my package (these prices apply to Lower Box Full Season, but the dates are the important thing to be aware of):

1. For all season ticket holders, the Cub series is priced at the Premier level and not the higher Cub level that everyone else is paying.
2. The games on August 14 and August 15 are $41.00 per seat, not $36.00.
3. The games on August 28 and August 29 are $51.00 per seat, not $46.00.
4. The games on July 7 and July 8 are $42.00 per seat, not $36.00.
5. The games on July 28 and July 29 are $38.00 per seat, not $32.00.

I will stick this thread for a few weeks so that everyone sees it who is involved in selling/drafting Season Tickets. I recommend you call or email your rep for the pricing for non-Lower Box Full Season packages that paid the same invoice as last year. Please post the face values you are given for the other locations/plans here.

ewokpelts
04-01-2010, 05:35 PM
6/23 tix are priced lower than average. I have a premium lower box seat with a printed face of $20.