PDA

View Full Version : Frank on Saturday?

Jerry_Manuel
06-14-2002, 05:01 PM
I wonder if Manuel still plans on playing Frank on Saturday? I bet he does :angry:

34rancher
06-14-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I wonder if Manuel still plans on playing Frank on Saturday? I bet he does :angry:

THAT WOULD FALL UNDER THE STUPID CATEGORY, therefore, he will.

CerberusWG
06-14-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by 34rancher

THAT WOULD FALL UNDER THE STUPID CATEGORY, therefore, he will.

ROFL.

VeeckAsInWreck
06-14-2002, 05:34 PM
:walnuts
"3/4 2HR's 4RBI.....OK Jerry, don't let my numbers sway you from your tough decision"

Chisox_cali
06-14-2002, 05:41 PM
Remember??

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11765

From the Southtown:

Manuel likely will start Thomas on Saturday against Cubs starter Jon Lieber. The last time Thomas faced Lieber, in 2000, Thomas homered off him. Konerko likely will start Sunday against Kerry Wood because he's the best fastball hitter on the team.

RedPinStripes
06-14-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Remember??

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11765

From the Southtown:

:jerry
It always makes me feels better when there is 5 different lineups in a week.

FanOf14
06-14-2002, 05:49 PM
I think this is one time where a previous days' stats take precedence over a year old stat. Oh wait, that would be going with your gut (kind of) rather than the book, won't happen.

MattSharp
06-14-2002, 08:51 PM
5 HRs in the last 4 games, and he has been as hot as ever. Frank has been slumping like mad lately. I don't think there is any way that Konerko should be benched this weekend. I think it would be crazy to play Frank over them.....

RedPinStripes
06-14-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp
5 HRs in the last 4 games, and he has been as hot as ever. Frank has been slumping like mad lately. I don't think there is any way that Konerko should be benched this weekend. I think it would be crazy to play Frank over them.....

We all know Jerry will play Frank tomorrow because he's an idiot. If the numbers were reversed, Konerko's name would not even come up. He'd be on the bench. Since Jerry has no balls and Frank bitches a lot. He'll get his time. I honestly see Frank being the next harold Baines playing for the Sox when he should be retired . Sad to say

MattSharp
06-14-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I honestly see Frank being the next harold Baines playing for the Sox when he should be retired .

I honestly wonder if that is already true.......

Viva Magglio
06-14-2002, 09:39 PM

And some of you wonder why I have been on Manuel's derriere.

Jerry_Manuel
06-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
And some of you wonder why I have been on Manuel's derriere.

I understand why people want him gone, but it's not going to happen.

Pukester
06-14-2002, 09:46 PM

I understand why people want him gone, but it's not going to happen.

Why not?

It is obviously his fault that these guys are looking at strike three and swing at ball four,and it MUST be his fault that Carlos Lee lost a ball in the vines,and he has to take the blame for Ray's inability to to much more than catch a pop up.

Why hasn't he been burned at the stake yet?

Jerry_Manuel
06-14-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Pukester
It is obviously his fault that these guys are looking at strike three and swing at ball four,and it MUST be his fault that Carlos Lee lost a ball in the vines,and he has to take the blame for Ray's inability to to much more than catch a pop up.

Why hasn't he been burned at the stake yet?

I agree.

LongDistanceFan
06-14-2002, 10:38 PM

I agree. i winder if Jm has ever heard of riding the one with the hot hand or in this case the hot bat.......... this make me even want to start paulie at 3b or catching.......

i wonder if he can pitch? :D:

duke of dorwood
06-14-2002, 11:17 PM
Give Frank the catchers gear-otherwise he sits

TheBigHurt
06-15-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

We all know Jerry will play Frank tomorrow because he's an idiot. If the numbers were reversed, Konerko's name would not even come up. He'd be on the bench. Since Jerry has no balls and Frank bitches a lot. He'll get his time. I honestly see Frank being the next harold Baines playing for the Sox when he should be retired . Sad to say

what the hell Frank doesnt bitch a lot. Jerry should start PK untill he cools down for a couple of games thats the bottom line