PDA

View Full Version : Peavy on Waddle & Silvy

JermaineDye05
02-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Link (http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/white-sox/post/_/id/197/peavy-fitting-in-to-white-sox-clubhouse)

You can listen to the interview at the link at the bottom of the page.

whitem0nkey
02-23-2010, 04:57 PM
so its settled. Marc Silverman asked the important question, did you sing go cub go?

and Peavy says that he does not even know the words.

why must they inject the cubs into this.........

spawn
02-23-2010, 04:59 PM
so its settled. Marc Silverman asked the important question, did you sing go cub go?

I don't see anything wrong with asking the question. It wassomething that was mentioned by the media, and we now have clarification. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't ask IMO.

LoveYourSuit
02-23-2010, 05:14 PM
On that link, the video has Peavy saying the defense is much better.

Waiting for Daver to rip Peavy a new one.

esbrechtel
02-23-2010, 06:47 PM

I think it was a legitimate question. Now I know silvy is an annoying cubs fan but how do you interview the guy that was rumored to go to the Cubs all year and ends up on the other side of town and not ever bring that up?

That said Waddle is a reds fan and rips the cubs more often than not, I think the show is pretty neutral....

Also I thought it was a great interview. Peavy is the man I am so glad to have him on the southside...

Frontman
02-23-2010, 07:40 PM

Because if you mention baseball around Marc Silverman; he doesn't think anything other than Cubs.

beasly213
02-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Because if you mention baseball around Marc Silverman; he doesn't think anything other than Cubs.

Agreed. I can't stand that guy or that show. All it is is Silverman whining and Waddle making fun of him.

Awful.