PDA

View Full Version : Cubs make two acquisitions their fans will be happy about

DumpJerry
02-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Director of Fan Experience? (http://www.chicagobreakingbusiness.com/2010/02/cubs-hires-include-a-director-of-fan-experiences.html)

Why didn't we see that job posting? What are the qualifications? Act like Julie from "The Love Boat?"

I guess this position is needed when the team on the field is not providing a positive experience. That is why the fans are there, isn't it?

eastchicagosoxfan
02-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Director of Fan Experience? (http://www.chicagobreakingbusiness.com/2010/02/cubs-hires-include-a-director-of-fan-experiences.html)

Why didn't we see that job posting? What are the qualifications? Act like Julie from "The Love Boat?"

I guess this position is needed when the team on the field is not providing a positive experience. That is why the fans are there, isn't it?

Dump, you're not qualified. I on the other hand, have over 20 years experience in the beer industry.

cheezheadsoxfan
02-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Sounds like a kiss-up term for another marketing spot or guest services. Does sound very Cubish.

Rdy2PlayBall
02-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I actual think the Cubs will have the huge season everyone was expecting last year. I honestly think last year was a fluke, no matter how fun it was to see Cubs fans squirm.

twinsuck
02-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Look at the poor little kid. He's like, "Get me out of here!"

GoGoCrede
02-23-2010, 06:07 PM
I don't care about the job this guy got, but that baby is precious.

Boondock Saint
02-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Maybe they finally hired someone younger than 70 to stand near the bleachers and shake their fingers at the people throwing drinks, swearing, and making racially/sexually offensive comments at other people/players.

pythons007
02-24-2010, 11:20 AM
That organization is a complete joke. Ricketts say they are striving to win...we'll see:rolleyes:

RedHeadPaleHoser
02-24-2010, 01:43 PM
That organization is a complete joke. Ricketts say they are striving to win...we'll see:rolleyes:

I know this joke is old, but it still made me laugh this morning -

Sweet Lou's soundbite about meeting the new owners:

"We're lucky to have the Ricketts."