PDA

View Full Version : We BETTER win this series...

Viva Magglio
06-14-2002, 02:55 PM
...or we will be very edgy. And if we get swept, we will want so many heads to roll that the front office will look like a 52-lane bowling alley. This is the LAST team I want to lose to (short of Minnesota).

Viva Magglio
06-14-2002, 03:10 PM
Corpseball in a big game like this. That really make me feel good as a White Sox fan. Thanks, Manos!

DonkeyKongerko
06-14-2002, 03:32 PM
you know i am not that excited about this series as far as it being crosstown. but it is still must win to me because we are playing a below average team and we need something positive to spark this team. for garland to perform like this so far is not encouraging to me but .... HE CAN BUNT!!!

Jerry_Manuel
06-14-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
...or we will be very edgy. And if we get swept, we will want so many heads to roll that the front office will look like a 52-lane bowling alley. This is the LAST team I want to lose to (short of Minnesota).

I guess we can't be edgy about the whole 80+ years without a World Series, eh?

harwar
06-15-2002, 08:36 AM
Todays' game is our beat shot at a win with our ace going.I think we can hit lieber.Tomorrow it will be bombs away again with that useless piece-of-crap pitching.wood is hittable but we will need at least 8 runs with ritchie goin to the bump.