PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Goat today?


Dadawg_77
06-14-2002, 02:22 PM
Well with an hour to go, who do you think will be the goat today?

TheBigHurt
06-14-2002, 02:31 PM
Clement will get off to a bad start and then get better. Baylor will leave him in too long. With a tied fairly low scoring game late Alfonseca will blow it.

Thats who I think will be today's goats

Pete_SSAC
06-14-2002, 02:38 PM
Failure is not an option when it comes to the Cubs games. It will be the Scrubs who fail.

- Pete, who's pissed because of the rain delay, he will miss EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN' GAME because of work.

Foulke You
06-14-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
Failure is not an option when it comes to the Cubs games. It will be the Scrubs who fail.

- Pete, who's pissed because of the rain delay, he will miss EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN' GAME because of work.

Bummer! I hear ya though. I'm trying to get out early today and I'm going to the games on Saturday and Sunday. I had to lie cheat and steal to get out of working Saturday and I have to go to work Sunday night after the game and then get up early on Monday. The things I do for the Sox...

Chisox353014
06-14-2002, 05:00 PM
Is it too late to change my vote to Garland??
:whiner: :angry: :(: :whiner: :angry: :(: :o:

Paulwny
06-14-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
Is it too late to change my vote to Garland??
:whiner: :angry: :(: :whiner: :angry: :(: :o:

Right now with only 2 hits it looks like a goat team effort.

Chisox353014
06-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Now would be a good time to pull off our first real comeback win of the season.

Chisox353014
06-14-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
Now would be a good time to pull off our first real comeback win of the season.

Well, that's 2. Gotta hold this monster Cub offense in check now