PDA

View Full Version : Crede goes yard twice tonight!

palehosemike
06-14-2002, 12:08 AM
Crede hit two solo shots tonight - his 12th and 13th....

:crede
If I start playing crappy maybe they will recall me?

:KW
I have faith in the team I have on the field. TRANSLATION - Hmmm I could trade Crede.... Boy oh Boy I like to trade!!!

:reinsy
Thats my boy Kenny -

KruseControl04
06-14-2002, 12:11 AM
We really should bring up Crede.

LongDistanceFan
06-14-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by KruseControl04
We really should bring up Crede. :KW

uh what is his name again......... jose what???????

Procol Harum
06-14-2002, 10:05 AM
You'd have to believe that Crede is doing one major sizzle over the way his career is being diddled with by Lenny and company.

:KW
"I'd call up Crede but his number is unlisted."

SoxxoS
06-14-2002, 10:49 AM
Ill tell you exactly whats going to happen. We will call Crede up, and he will play like crap, b/c he has been on a hot streak for about a month and nobody can keep that up forever, and he is bound to go through one. Then KW wont think hes any good and trade him for someone like Bruce Chen.

bjmarte
06-14-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by SoxxoS
Ill tell you exactly whats going to happen. We will call Crede up, and he will play like crap, b/c he has been on a hot streak for about a month and nobody can keep that up forever, and he is bound to go through one. Then KW wont think hes any good and trade him for someone like Bruce Chen.

:D: The idea of that makes me want to laugh and cry all at the same time. :whiner:

duke of dorwood
06-14-2002, 11:07 AM
He's won awards, has national recognition, quietly pays his dues, and for that they bring up Willie Harris. This is why Players like Buehrle will not stay-reward the come-lately guys, not the loyal ones.

:JB

I heard that

hold2dibber
06-14-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
He's won awards, has national recognition, quietly pays his dues, and for that they bring up Willie Harris. This is why Players like Buehrle will not stay-reward the come-lately guys, not the loyal ones.

:JB

I heard that

I totally agree that Crede should have been up long ago, but it wouldn't have made sense to choose him over Willie for these NL-park series. What does make sense is to start Crede at 3B every day, and platoon Jose and Graff at SS, with K-layton taking over sunflower seed duty on the bench.