PDA

View Full Version : Time to Bash the Flubbies on SnR!

RedPinStripes
06-13-2002, 09:43 PM
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!! You know we're up for this one! Time to do what we do best, and that's just rip everyone who's not in a Sox uni!

Join us Saturday@ 11:30 Central time for the Pre-game show\ Flubbie bashing. It's going to be a wild one as long as we don't run out of beer again.

www.sox-and-roll.com

feedback@sox-and-roll.com

LongDistanceFan
06-14-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!! You know we're up for this one! Time to do what we do best, and that's just rip everyone who's not in a Sox uni!

Join us Saturday@ 11:30 Central time for the Pre-game show\ Flubbie bashing. It's going to be a wild one as long as we don't run out of beer again.

www.sox-and-roll.com

feedback@sox-and-roll.com i don't know why........ you are such a closet flubs fan...... :D:

LongDistanceFan
06-14-2002, 11:28 PM

www.sox-and-roll.com

feedback@sox-and-roll.com then you need to start off with a song from rob zombie, followed by godsmack and a little tool there.......

no time for classic stuff

RedPinStripes
06-15-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
i don't know why........ you are such a closet flubs fan...... :D:

LOL! Yeah, I almost sound like Farmer.

:farmer
"My love for ShamMe is endless."

RedPinStripes
06-15-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
then you need to start off with a song from rob zombie, followed by godsmack and a little tool there.......

no time for classic stuff

We're opening up with Zombie. 1965!

LongDistanceFan
06-15-2002, 11:30 AM
yesss i am connected..........

LongDistanceFan
06-15-2002, 11:31 AM

LOL! Yeah, I almost sound like Farmer.

:farmer
"My love for ShamMe is endless." lol..... funny