PDA

View Full Version : Individual Ticket Presale Information

OzzieBall2004
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
http://mlb.com/cws/ticketing/presale_singlegame.jsp?partnerId=ed-3162912-121328796&source=ed-3162912-121328796

Gammons Peter
02-01-2010, 08:46 PM

GoGoCrede
02-01-2010, 08:48 PM
What's a Black List Member?

They get a J Edgar Hoover bobblehead. Actually, I have no idea, but I'd like to know as well.

chisoxfanatic
02-01-2010, 08:50 PM
A Black List member is a Sox newsletter member.

http://www.yelp.com/topic/chicago-official-2010-chicago-white-sox-discount-thread-tix-and-more

Gammons Peter
02-01-2010, 08:52 PM
They get a J Edgar Hoover bobblehead. Actually, I have no idea, but I'd like to know as well.

yup

Turns out I'm already a member. I didnt know they renamed it "Black List"

This is my first year not being a partial season ticket holder in quite a while so I'm looking to buy a few games

chisoxfanatic
02-01-2010, 09:05 PM
yup

This is my first year not being a partial season ticket holder in quite a while so I'm looking to buy a few games
I wonder if you'll be able to buy some games at the partial season ticket holder's presale. I canceled my season ticket plan after last season, yet I can still log on to My White Sox account, meaning my account number has not been discontinued. IIRC, your account number is the presale code that you enter. It couldn't hurt to try. :smile:

SOXfnNlansing
02-01-2010, 09:59 PM
I wonder if you'll be able to buy some games at the partial season ticket holder's presale. I canceled my season ticket plan after last season, yet I can still log on to My White Sox account, meaning my account number has not been discontinued. IIRC, your account number is the presale code that you enter. It couldn't hurt to try. :smile:

thanks for the head's up. Can't hurt to try!

ewokpelts
02-02-2010, 07:49 AM
http://mlb.com/cws/ticketing/presale_singlegame.jsp?partnerId=ed-3162912-121328796&source=ed-3162912-121328796

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117714

Gammons Peter
02-02-2010, 08:16 AM

I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Harry Potter
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM

It used to be your account number but last year I had a completely different password for the STH presale

KenBerryGrab
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
If any Sox employees cruise this thread, the passwords will be different for sure.

Warriorjan
02-05-2010, 03:56 PM
I asked the name guy on our account for the password so I could buy some tickets like last year, and he responded that he never got any e-mails with information, and that as far as he knew his password was his account number. Did anyone get e-mails with separate passwords or any other information?

DumpJerry
02-05-2010, 03:58 PM
If any Sox employees cruise this thread, the passwords will be different for sure.
It's not controlled by the team, it's controlled by Ticketmonster. At least that is the impression I get since when you go to your individual account, it is a Ticketmonster feed and not a White Sox feed.....

Jason82807
02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
yup

They're renaming it again. They're having a contest called the "re-wired contest". If they pick your submission for its new name you win either a Quentin or Ramirez autographed jersey.

Waysouthsider
02-07-2010, 09:37 PM
They're renaming it again. They're having a contest called the "re-wired contest". If they pick your submission for its new name you win either a Quentin or Ramirez autographed jersey.

I'm glad that they have their energies focused in critical areas! :cool:

Rocky Soprano
02-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm glad that they have their energies focused in critical areas! :cool:

Yeah I'm sure KW is the one overseeing this contest.

GoGoCrede
02-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Do you guys think I'll be okay if I buy Opening Day tickets in the middle of March sometime instead of this week's presale? Will it get more expensive as it gets closer? I usually buy from Stubhub.

ewokpelts
02-08-2010, 08:53 AM
I asked the name guy on our account for the password so I could buy some tickets like last year, and he responded that he never got any e-mails with information, and that as far as he knew his password was his account number. Did anyone get e-mails with separate passwords or any other information?
your account #

ewokpelts
02-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Do you guys think I'll be okay if I buy Opening Day tickets in the middle of March sometime instead of this week's presale? Will it get more expensive as it gets closer? I usually buy from Stubhub.box office releases a few typically a week or so before OD.

WhiffleBall
02-08-2010, 10:16 AM
FYI: The season ticket holder presale started at 10AM. For the Saturday Soxs Cubs game it was offering the corners including 507 row 1 but I kicked those back and settled on section 544 about half way back. Opening day and the other two cubs games were showing similiar sections.

beasly213
02-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I was able to get 8 lower reserved for Saturdays Cubs/Sox and a couple lower reserved for opening day! :bandance::bandance:

chisoxfan83
02-08-2010, 10:30 AM
4 lower box for opening day 2 in 152 and 2 in 116

ewokpelts
02-08-2010, 10:32 AM
I was able to get 8 lower reserved for Saturdays Cubs/Sox and a couple lower reserved for opening day! :bandance::bandance:4 ticket limit for cubs/sox. your order MAY get cancelled.

beasly213
02-08-2010, 10:32 AM
4 ticket limit for cubs/sox. your order MAY get cancelled.

Two seperate Season ticket holder accounts. :D:

ewokpelts
02-08-2010, 10:33 AM
in for 4 for all 3 cubs sox and OD. i picked best available UDR.

To the guy that declined row 1(even in 507): shame on you. teh first 5 rows of that section are quite nice. and sides, that was easy money on ebay/stubhub.

Soxfan 78
02-08-2010, 10:43 AM
4 ticket limit for cubs/sox. your order MAY get cancelled.

The listing on opening day etc. stated 4 tickets per order. If it acepeted 2 different orders and gave you 2 different confirmation numbers wouldn't you be in the clear? :scratch:

It's Dankerific
02-08-2010, 10:54 AM
The listing on opening day etc. stated 4 tickets per order. If it acepeted 2 different orders and gave you 2 different confirmation numbers wouldn't you be in the clear? :scratch:

its per account.

ewokpelts
02-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Two seperate Season ticket holder accounts. :D:both in your name?

WhiffleBall
02-08-2010, 11:32 AM
To the guy that declined row 1(even in 507): shame on you. teh first 5 rows of that section are quite nice. and sides, that was easy money on ebay/stubhub.

You are correct that resale value would have been higher but IMHO the view, even from row 1, is not better in 507 than 544 row 15. These will probably be sold to a friend at face so I made the call to go with 544. I have sat in both sections and 507 feels like it is miles from homeplate while 544 gives a good view of most aspects of gameplay.

This is the first year I took a pass at buying extras for the other cubs games and opening day. I usually get extra upper deck tickets at the presale which have very little extra resale value after all fees are taken into consideration especially if sold on stubhub. Plus the Sox always release extra tickets a few days before the game.

The season ticket holder charge line is the best way to get extra tickets. No fees and an actually person to search for the best tickets. For all non prime games they will almost always have lower level premium seats. The only problem with the charge line is that you have to wait until a week before the game for decent tickets.

ewokpelts
02-08-2010, 12:20 PM
You are correct that resale value would have been higher but IMHO the view, even from row 1, is not better in 507 than 544 row 15. These will probably be sold to a friend at face so I made the call to go with 544. I have sat in both sections and 507 feels like it is miles from homeplate while 544 gives a good view of most aspects of gameplay.

This is the first year I took a pass at buying extras for the other cubs games and opening day. I usually get extra upper deck tickets at the presale which have very little extra resale value after all fees are taken into consideration especially if sold on stubhub. Plus the Sox always release extra tickets a few days before the game.

The season ticket holder charge line is the best way to get extra tickets. No fees and an actually person to search for the best tickets. For all non prime games they will almost always have lower level premium seats. The only problem with the charge line is that you have to wait until a week before the game for decent tickets.front row is front row.

CLUBHOUSE KID
02-08-2010, 12:39 PM
front row is front row.

I totally disagree. I mean I would rather been in 145 row 28 than 102 row 1. Also, to the extent that 507 is (VERY far from the plate) the fact that it is the first row doesn't matter. This is just my opinion of course.

soxfan21
02-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Got 2 for OD sec 142:bandance:, can't wait, only 2 months left.

ewokpelts
02-08-2010, 01:28 PM
I totally disagree. I mean I would rather been in 145 row 28 than 102 row 1. Also, to the extent that 507 is (VERY far from the plate) the fact that it is the first row doesn't matter. This is just my opinion of course.
this is coming from a guy who sits in the handicapped section of the club level adn the scout seats.

i had tix for a long time in 164 row 4. great spot to watch the game.

CLUBHOUSE KID
02-08-2010, 02:19 PM
this is coming from a guy who sits in the handicapped section of the club level adn the scout seats.

i had tix for a long time in 164 row 4. great spot to watch the game.

Just because I am given the best seats doesn't mean I am not familiar with the areas. I have walked around the upper level/OF concourse and I would say sitting in a 2 digit row in shallow LF/RF is better than a low row in 160-102 area. Same goes for the uppers. Once again, this is just my opion.

CLUBHOUSE KID
02-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Got 2 for OD sec 142:bandance:, can't wait, only 2 months left.

Wow those are great! And this is online individually...

Warriorjan
02-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Will they notify you if it gets cancelled? As it said per order, not per account, I ordered two different sets of tickets. If they cancel it because I didn't realize it was per account, I'm okay with that, but I just want to know it.
I also got Elvis Night (my friends love it) and two for Opening Day, although I can't figure out how people who ordered after me got lower deck tickets when I punched in best available and ended up in 506. Plus the Friday Cubs/Sox game for some friends (only one order on that one, so should be good).

soxfan21
02-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Wow those are great! And this is online individually...

Yeah, they're not too bad, row 30 but at least I'm under the overhang in case it rains.

Jason82807
02-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Will they notify you if it gets cancelled? As it said per order, not per account, I ordered two different sets of tickets. If they cancel it because I didn't realize it was per account, I'm okay with that, but I just want to know it.
I also got Elvis Night (my friends love it) and two for Opening Day, although I can't figure out how people who ordered after me got lower deck tickets when I punched in best available and ended up in 506. Plus the Friday Cubs/Sox game for some friends (only one order on that one, so should be good).

It's highly unlikely they will cancel your order even if you did exceed the maximum, but once you get the tickets in the mail you're 100% in the clear. I would check periodically on your ticketmaster account and see if your ticket orders are all still showing up.

beasly213
02-08-2010, 07:57 PM
both in your name?

Nope. Two different names.

Soxfan 78
02-08-2010, 08:10 PM
If you want to see if your order is valid, go to your ticketmaster account and check order history. Click on the order and at the top it will give you a status of your order. I just checked my orders that I put through at 10 am and as of right now, all my orders state that my tickets have been purchased and are being prepared to print.:smile:

ChiSoxGirl
02-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Guess who's going to Opening Day...!!! :bandance: Sec. 116, Row 36 for me! I'm hoping like hell for a warm day because there's no sun that high on the first base side. If need be, I'll scope out an empty seat along the third base line to keep warm.

GoGoCrede
02-08-2010, 08:23 PM
I shall be there, freezing my butt off. Happy 22nd birthday/college graduation to me from my parents!

ChiSoxGirl
02-08-2010, 08:44 PM
I shall be there, freezing my butt off. Happy 22nd birthday/college graduation to me from my parents!

Let's hope not! Since 2000, I've been to Opening Day where it's been as cold as 34 (with wind chills in the 20s) and as warm as 72, and everything in between. Given our current weather state, I'm choosing to be optimistic about the weather for April 5. Join me, won't you?! :sunshine:

SephClone89
02-08-2010, 10:11 PM
I really want to go to Opening Day, I guess maybe next year I could skip a Monday of classes. Maybe. Or else I'll have to wait until after I graduate and am unemployed...

GoGoCrede
02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Let's hope not! Since 2000, I've been to Opening Day where it's been as cold as 34 (with wind chills in the 20s) and as warm as 72, and everything in between. Given our current weather state, I'm choosing to be optimistic about the weather for April 5. Join me, won't you?! :sunshine:

Sure! As long as it's not canceled again, I will be a very happy girl indeed. Although I think my seat is in the shade. :?:

My schedule works out perfectly since there are no classes on Monday. However, if it gets canceled again like last year (heaven forbid), I'd have to skip class. Now, I have no problem doing that, since a lot of money was spent, but it's a once-a-week class on Tuesdays. I'd be so screwed.

JB98
02-08-2010, 10:49 PM
I'll be at Opening Day, sitting in Sec. 512. (Hey, at least I'm in the ballpark.)

This will be the third time in my life I've gone to an Opening Day game. The other two years I went (2005, 2006), the Sox went on to win 90-plus games in those seasons. I'm trying to generate some good luck for the team this year.

SephClone89
02-08-2010, 11:56 PM
So, question for anyone who has experience with the presales and whatnot:

I am hoping to buy tickets for both half price Mondays in July (the one in May is the day before I get done with finals :angry:). I am hoping to get Lower Box seats as close to the plate as possible while still being half-price, sections 144 or 120. I will be available at 10 AM to buy tickets right away on either Thursday or Friday. (Thursday gives me an excuse to skip my most boring class)

I've heard people say that the inventory for presale is different than general sale. For getting tickets in these sections, which would be a better bet for me? Thursday or Friday?

ewokpelts
02-09-2010, 12:21 AM
So, question for anyone who has experience with the presales and whatnot:

I am hoping to buy tickets for both half price Mondays in July (the one in May is the day before I get done with finals :angry:). I am hoping to get Lower Box seats as close to the plate as possible while still being half-price, sections 144 or 120. I will be available at 10 AM to buy tickets right away on either Thursday or Friday. (Thursday gives me an excuse to skip my most boring class)

I've heard people say that the inventory for presale is different than general sale. For getting tickets in these sections, which would be a better bet for me? Thursday or Friday?saturday, as you can hit the box office and pay no fees.

that said, either day is good, as the initial internet sales are almost always OD or cubs games.

JohnnyInnsbrook
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Does anyone know when the sox pride pre sale codes get sent out? I thought I would have gotten it by now.

ewokpelts
02-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Does anyone know when the sox pride pre sale codes get sent out? I thought I would have gotten it by now.tomorrow morning.

Foulke You
02-09-2010, 11:02 PM
If I signed up for the Pride club tonight, I wonder if my code would arrive tomorrow?

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 12:09 AM
If I signed up for the Pride club tonight, I wonder if my code would arrive tomorrow?you missed the deadline

Foulke You
02-10-2010, 09:57 AM
I just noticed that the Saturday game against the Cubs is listed as "6:10PM" but also to be shown on Fox. This must be an error in the listing right? Fox games are usually in the afternoon and the Sox usually don't do night games for the crosstown series. Does anyone have any info on that game?

dickallen15
02-10-2010, 10:00 AM
I just noticed that the Saturday game against the Cubs is listed as "6:10PM" but also to be shown on Fox. This must be an error in the listing right? Fox games are usually in the afternoon and the Sox usually don't do night games for the crosstown series. Does anyone have any info on that game?

Its one of Fox's 2 or 3 weeks of prime time games. The listing is correct.

Foulke You
02-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Its one of Fox's 2 or 3 weeks of prime time games. The listing is correct.
Ah, ok, thanks. I didn't know Fox did prime time games.

dickallen15
02-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Ah, ok, thanks. I didn't know Fox did prime time games.
I think its new this year.

russ99
02-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Sweet. I got Sox-Cubs (upper) for Sunday. Didn't expect that for the Pride Club presale.

Also, got lower for Yankees too, and excellent lowers for Marlins in May and Tigers in August, and a few other random games.

stacksedwards
02-10-2010, 10:20 AM
SEC 509 for opening day. Only opening day I ever went to was 2006. This being my last year of school ever (unless the need for lawyers stays the same) I am finally skipping school to go to opening day.

JohnnyInnsbrook
02-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Wow they listened to us last year, tons of cubs/sox and opening day tickets!!!

yazz32
02-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Gotta agree. Scored for opening day and Fri and Sun Cubs vs Sox.
Can't wait for baseball to start!

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 11:11 AM
not much left for saturday cubs/sox.

all othe rcrosstown games have pairs or more.

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Wow they listened to us last year, tons of cubs/sox and opening day tickets!!!all three preasles have been well stocked. i picked up cubs/sox yesterday at 3pm.

russ99
02-10-2010, 11:39 AM
all three preasles have been well stocked. i picked up cubs/sox yesterday at 3pm.

So, does this mean there will be more Sox fans at those games this year? :D:

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 11:45 AM
So, does this mean there will be more Sox fans at those games this year? :D:probably not, as most are buying to sell.

Brian26
02-10-2010, 11:51 AM
probably not, as most are buying to sell.

People in the Sox Pride Club and season ticket holders are buying Cubs/Sox tickets to sell?

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 12:02 PM
People in the Sox Pride Club and season ticket holders are buying Cubs/Sox tickets to sell?
you sound suprised.

Brian26
02-10-2010, 12:07 PM
you sound suprised.

I think *some* people are buying to sell. I don't think *most* are buying to sell.

The seats that are available now for the Cubs/Sox series, for example, are not going to net you a very big profit (if at all) on the re-sale market. It's dumb to think you're going to drop $50 on singles or a $100 on a deuce for the Friday Cubs game and expect to make a big profit off those on CL.

There are Pride Club members and partial season ticket holders who actually want to go to these games and are buying the tickets.

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 12:17 PM
I think *some* people are buying to sell. I don't think *most* are buying to sell.

The seats that are available now for the Cubs/Sox series, for example, are not going to net you a very big profit (if at all) on the re-sale market. It's dumb to think you're going to drop $50 on singles or a $100 on a deuce for the Friday Cubs game and expect to make a big profit off those on CL.

There are Pride Club members and partial season ticket holders who actually want to go to these games and are buying the tickets.
Then can you explain why the stubhub listings for cubs/sox and OD tripled since monday?

If both teams are in it this year, the $40 UDR seat($35 plus fees) is easily $70 on stubhub.

stacksedwards
02-10-2010, 12:48 PM
No too creative with the password this year.

salty99
02-10-2010, 01:08 PM
I must be dumb then.

Brian26
02-10-2010, 01:13 PM
I must be dumb then.

Yes, I already knew that though.

salty99
02-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Yes, I already knew that though.
Hmmm the code Brian26 doesn't seem to work.

Brian26
02-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Scored Opening Day without paying Ewok-inflated Stubhub scalper prices. Thanks Salty.

twinsuck
02-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Holy crap I guessed the password!! yippie :D:

SephClone89
02-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Brilliant. Got pretty good lowers for both 1/2 price Mondays in July, and 531, right behind home plate, for the Yankees game on August 28th (going with two friends, one of whom is a diehard Yankees fan and the other a diehard Sox fan).

I have tickets for six games, and pitchers and catchers haven't even reported yet. I love baseball.:bandance:

Soxfan 78
02-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Has anyone who put in multiple orders for certain games had any orders cancelled? I ordered 2 different sets of tix for Opening Day through the season holder presale and both orders were approved and are in the process of being printed :bandance: And for the record I am not selling any of them on stubhub or ebay, I am taking a van full of SOX fans!!!!

Rocky Soprano
02-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Section 506 for Opening Day.
My 9th straight opener. :gulp:

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Scored Opening Day without paying Ewok-inflated Stubhub scalper prices. Thanks Salty.
For the record, I run groups for two of the cub games and OD. no one has paid more than face any of the years i ran them.
and to be honest, i could have sold every one at double my cost and no one would complain.
and like i said, if therewere so many fans buying for themselves, then why did stubhub and ebay explode with listings? surely there's no season ticket holders up in section 555 row 20?

I'll use a card analogy since you're a collector. You worked on the 2006 topps Sox WS relic set. Didnt you pay more than what some of the cards really were worth just to finish the set? And didnt the seller(on ebay in in a card store) get what he could for it? I doubt he's thinking "Gee, this guy's a big sox fan, maybe I should offer what I paid, even if I just got lucky and pulled it out of a $2 pack."

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 03:31 PM
btw, today's code is DANKS

tomorrow's? BECKHAM

enjoy,

Scalper Gene

Soxfan 78
02-10-2010, 03:35 PM
For the record, I run groups for two of the cub games and OD. no one has paid more than face any of the years i ran them.
and to be honest, i could have sold every one at double my cost and no one would complain.
and like i said, if therewere so many fans buying for themselves, then why did stubhub and ebay explode with listings? surely there's no season ticket holders up in section 555 row 20?

I'll use a card analogy since you're a collector. You worked on the 2006 topps Sox WS relic set. Didnt you pay more than what some of the cards really were worth just to finish the set? And didnt the seller(on ebay in in a card store) get what he could for it? I doubt he's thinking "Gee, this guy's a big sox fan, maybe I should offer what I paid, even if I just got lucky and pulled it out of a $2 pack."

OK this is a little off the thread subject but since you brought it up...man, I wish I would have been able to finish that 2006 topps world series set!!!!!:mad:

Cat Thief
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM
:popcorn:

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
OK this is a little off the thread subject but since you brought it up...man, I wish I would have been able to finish that 2006 topps world series set!!!!!:mad:it's a pain in the ass. i only have a few. konerko is the most common, at least on ebay

Soxfan 78
02-10-2010, 03:54 PM
it's a pain in the ass. i only have a few. konerko is the most common, at least on ebay

Yeah the Konerko jersey card (I believe there are 2 diff. ones of Konerko) is all over ebay. I have at least 6 or so diff. cards from that set. It's been so long since I've looked at them, I'm gonna have to see which ones I have..lol.

ewokpelts
02-10-2010, 03:56 PM
i got frank, aj and konerko. i know i have at least 2 of the konerko.

soxlady8
02-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I guessed the password before it was posted here and scored two ticks to the Sox/Cubs game on Sunday in the uppers. I have never gone to one and was determined to go this year. I am looking for tickets now to other games such as Yanks, Twins, Detroit , and the famous Elvis night. I have a quick question for those of you who know the seating better at the park then I do ... for section 156 (which is near the bullpen ) , what row does it start with ? Does it start with row 7 or 8 like sections 158 etc. etc.

Thanks all -- I am a big time lurker here , don't post much , but love the info I get !!

Soxlady8

Cat Thief
02-10-2010, 04:24 PM
The AA rows may have changed down the lines but the outfield info should be the same.

soxlady8
02-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Thank You so much for that diagram !
I am so excited ... the pitchers and catchers aren't there yet and I got tickets already for the season !! woooo hoooo !!

Soxlady8

Brian26
02-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Yeah the Konerko jersey card (I believe there are 2 diff. ones of Konerko) is all over ebay. I have at least 6 or so diff. cards from that set. It's been so long since I've looked at them, I'm gonna have to see which ones I have..lol.

There are 18 cards total in the master set, including the almost impossible to find Frank Thomas road-grey jersey variation. The three toughest cards are the Buehrle glove, Jenks glove and Carl Everett road grey (picture) bat.

Rdy2PlayBall
02-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Thank's a lot for the password! I forgot to sign up for the Sox pride club. :o I got two 500 level opening day tickets! If I could ask without getting screamed at for being spoiled, I'd get Cubs-Sox game tickets too... but I can't. :(:

Oh well, I can't wait for opening day! I hope it's warmer than last year... and doesn't get delayed. :tongue:

MinnySoxFan
02-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks ewokpelts. I just got a good seat for the april 9th and 10th game against the Twins.

Soxfan 78
02-10-2010, 08:32 PM
There are 18 cards total in the master set, including the almost impossible to find Frank Thomas road-grey jersey variation. The three toughest cards are the Buehrle glove, Jenks glove and Carl Everett road grey (picture) bat.

Thanks for the info Brian:smile: I had heard the Jenks was a real hard one to find (It's one I've never seen). And glad to hear there is a crazy Carl in the set...I stilll laugh about his whole dinosaur conspiracy.

KenBerryGrab
02-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Got Sox-Cubs on Friday up in the RF corner. Woo.

Brian26
02-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the info Brian:smile: I had heard the Jenks was a real hard one to find (It's one I've never seen). And glad to hear there is a crazy Carl in the set...I stilll laugh about his whole dinosaur conspiracy.

Only 100 each of the Jenks glove, Buehrle glove and Carl Everett road jersey were released.

ewokpelts
02-11-2010, 07:49 AM
There are 18 cards total in the master set, including the almost impossible to find Frank Thomas road-grey jersey variation. The three toughest cards are the Buehrle glove, Jenks glove and Carl Everett road grey (picture) bat.i'm suprised topps got gloves in the first place.

let's be glad it wasnt an insert set in UD.
i think i have the crazy carl bat card, but in home uniform.

06 Bazooka had WS relics, but as part of thier "bazooka rewind" set. i know konerko, frank and rowand for sure.

ewokpelts
02-11-2010, 08:01 AM
Use the shopping cart to save on fees.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/shoppinglist/04004443CED533FB

Today's code is BECKHAM

KenBerryGrab
02-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Cubs appear all gone.

Streets
02-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Scored two uppers for OD. Let's hope it doesn't snow this time.

ewokpelts
02-11-2010, 11:24 AM
it was singles at 10:01 am for cubs/sox and OD.

Sad
02-11-2010, 11:50 AM
got some great 1/2-price UD Premiums for July 5 vs. Angels
529, Row 6, 1-2... and I'm on vacation that week...
:bandance:

also decent LD box for Sat 6/5 and Sat 8/14
:gulp:

WagMan
02-11-2010, 12:55 PM
I was able to pick up 2 UD tickets in 531 for 6/26 v. Cubs this morning. And, that was after I got tickets for the 04/07 game. Wish there were better seats available for the 8/27 Yankees game. Maybe tomorrow...

illini81887
02-11-2010, 01:02 PM
is there a list where games are premiere/regular?

SephClone89
02-11-2010, 01:09 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/downloads/y2010/2010_schedule.pdf