PDA

View Full Version : Sox desk calendar must have gone out early.

Railsplitter
01-21-2010, 11:07 AM
My brother showed me the January 20 trivia question on the 2010 Sox desk calandar I got him for Chirstmas: Who is the only Sox pitcher to throw a perfect game?

I'm and earlybird christmas bought the calandar sometime before November. I wonder if it's corrected on later editions.

ewokpelts
01-21-2010, 11:22 AM
those store bought calendars are typically offered as early as june the year before. hence why your trivia question is wrong, and brian anderson is on the january page.

Luke
01-21-2010, 11:27 AM
My brother showed me the January 20 trivia question on the 2010 Sox desk calandar I got him for Chirstmas: Who is the only Sox pitcher to throw a perfect game?

I'm and earlybird christmas bought the calandar sometime before November. I wonder if it's corrected on later editions.

I guess I have that same Charlie Robertson themed desk calendar.

Law11
01-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Got a group outing calendar in the mail. Perfect for the office.

kingpin_rcs
01-22-2010, 01:41 AM
I have the same calendar. I thought it was funny. They are obviouls printed well in advance.

Zisk77
01-22-2010, 08:04 AM

Well don't keep me in suspense, Who is the only sox player to throw a perfect game? :scratch: