PDA

View Full Version : How Things Change

Waysouthsider
01-15-2010, 07:03 AM
I'm been enjoying my Sox calendar with the wonderful BA action shot, pretty inspiring....how bout you? Can't wait for the month with Linebrink. :rolleyes:

JB98
01-15-2010, 10:19 AM
The Sox calendar I have has a picture of Konerko for the month of January. :shrug:

russ99
01-15-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm been enjoying my Sox calendar with the wonderful BA action shot, pretty inspiring....how bout you? Can't wait for the month with Linebrink. :rolleyes:

What, they couldn't find a shot of B.A. chasing the honeys?

At least Liney is still with the team.... Thank goodness next month is A.J. :D:

ChiSoxGirl
01-16-2010, 12:50 AM
The Sox calendar I have has a picture of Konerko for the month of January. :shrug:

I think the original poster is talking about the calendar we got during the opening series last year. I have that calendar hanging in my classroom and have the pleasure of looking at B.A. for another two weeks.

GoGoCrede
01-16-2010, 12:53 AM
Is there a Gavin one? :smile:

Also, there are some really unattractive poses in the calendar.

twinsuck
01-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Is there a Gavin one? :smile:

Also, there are some really unattractive poses in the calendar.
Gavin was October. :smile:

Waysouthsider
01-17-2010, 08:50 AM
I think the original poster is talking about the calendar we got during the opening series last year. I have that calendar hanging in my classroom and have the pleasure of looking at B.A. for another two weeks.

Yep, that's the one....

october23sp
01-17-2010, 08:30 PM

We, my friend, have the same calendar.

ChiSoxGirl
01-17-2010, 09:26 PM

We, my friend, have the same calendar.

I have both- one in my classroom, which was a giveaway last April, and one in my bedroom!

october23sp
02-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Speaking of Calendars, this months trivia question is: "Who has the only perfect game in Sox history?"

TDog
02-03-2010, 10:05 PM

Obviously, the fact they gave Anderson the shortest month is proof they didn't like him and never gave hm a chance.

JB98
02-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Speaking of Calendars, this months trivia question is: "Who has the only perfect game in Sox history?"

Whoops. There are two of them now....

soxinem1
02-03-2010, 10:43 PM
February birthdays on my calendar are Dwayne Wise and Jerry Owens.

Yes, things have changed........ for the better in that case!

JB98
02-03-2010, 11:11 PM
February birthdays on my calendar are Dwayne Wise and Jerry Owens.

Yes, things have changed........ for the better in that case!

Yes. While Alex Rios is a question mark with the bat, I'm glad the Sox have him and we're not going to have another spring of Owens/Anderson/Wise debates.

DonnieDarko
02-04-2010, 09:23 AM

I find it hilarious that that trivia question was asked with Mark Buerhle right there as the player of the month...