PDA

View Full Version : Didn't do his homework

Paulwny
06-13-2002, 06:57 AM
The met's color man made me laugh last night. Obviously he never loooked at our line up in any previous games.
His statement- The sox players with the highest life time ba's against Leiter are Clayton, Alomar and Lofton. That's why Manuel has them bunched together in the 8,9 and 1 slots.
They actually pay people to make these statements, amazing.

Procol Harum
06-13-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny
The met's color man made me laugh last night. Obviously he never loooked at our line up in any previous games.
His statement- The sox players with the highest life time ba's against Leiter are Clayton, Alomar and Lofton. That's why Manuel has them bunched together in the 8,9 and 1 slots.

HA!! Bunched up at 8, 9 and 1 instead of at, say 1,2,3 or 2,3,4--outstanding work! Any Sox fan could've "explained" to him why Alomar and Clayton are down at 8 and 9! Who is the mope doing color on Mutts broadcasts? It is gratifying to win a series against a NY team, even if it is the NL nine.

raul12
06-13-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny

how many times have these guys even faced leiter? i know he used to be in toronto, but that was way back in 95 (?), and we all know how stats from 7 years ago are applicable to today....