PDA

View Full Version : Premium Club vs. Premium Lower

CLUBHOUSE KID
01-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Thinking about sharing season tickets. If you had to pick would, would you sit in the Premium Club Level or lower level? If row matters, the row in the lowers would either be 9 or 30. I like the lowers of course but the extras in the club could be nice and it is a nice view over 3rd base. Thanks for the help!

DumpJerry
01-07-2010, 10:23 PM
It's an individual choice. Why do you care what someone else thinks? After all, you're going to get strong opinions about both seating options you're considering.

It's Dankerific
01-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I like being away from the masses in the club level. Other people enjoy that.

SOXfnNlansing
01-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Club level for the price and convenience.

delben91
01-08-2010, 06:12 AM
I'd go with club level.

But don't come down on the lower concourse, you didn't pay for it!

dickallen15
01-08-2010, 07:16 AM
I prefer the club level. No bathroom lines, AC in the summer, heat in April. The food is Levy and its better than downstairs. The view is great, and if you're someone who drops a lot of money on concessions (I am not), you can't beat being waited on and running a tab.

Sargeant79
01-08-2010, 07:35 AM
I prefer the club level. No bathroom lines, AC in the summer, heat in April. The food is Levy and its better than downstairs. The view is great, and if you're someone who drops a lot of money on concessions (I am not), you can't beat being waited on and running a tab.

I agree that all of those things are nice and the view of the game is really great, but I still prefer the lowers. I really enjoy the experience of being in the middle of everything and it feels like you're closer to the action on the field. Just my preference...

Rocky Soprano
01-08-2010, 08:27 AM
I agree that all of those things are nice and the view of the game is really great, but I still prefer the lowers. I really enjoy the experience of being in the middle of everything and it feels like you're closer to the action on the field. Just my preference...

I feel the same way, but it is nice to sit in the club level once in a while.

RealFan
01-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Having sat in both, I'd sit downstairs everytime. I agree with those who feel that you are closer to the action. I actually LOVE sitting in my seats for sellouts. No better feeling.

The club level certainly has unbeatable amenities, but that's all they are - amenities. I go to the park to watch baseball and sitting closer to the action is my preference.

Now if you ask me the same question about the Bulls and the United Center, I argue the opposite since I think you get a better view of the full court a bit higher up.

That's my two cents.

ewokpelts
01-08-2010, 09:57 AM
premium club is overrated for teh cost. you might as well sit in regular club. it's cheaper and you get the SAME ammenities.

sides, dont you sit in the scout seats?

dickallen15
01-08-2010, 10:02 AM
premium club is overrated for teh cost. you might as well sit in regular club. it's cheaper and you get the SAME ammenities.

sides, dont you sit in the scout seats?

Premium club is the same price as premium lower boxes is it not? Premium club is a tremendous view. I wouldn't pay up for club level very far down the lines, but IMO premium clubs are the best viewing seats at USCF.

ewokpelts
01-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Premium club is the same price as premium lower boxes is it not? Premium club is a tremendous view. I wouldn't pay up for club level very far down the lines, but IMO premium clubs are the best viewing seats at USCF.
i think PLBOX is higher, but not by much.

CLUBHOUSE KID
01-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Prem club is $1 more than lower if you buy season tickets but the same for box office prices, go figure. Anyway, thanks you for the responses. This is true, the 300 level has great extras and the view is great around the plate but I think at the end of the day sitting right by the dugout (9th row) and paying a little less is worth it. Plus I can just go to the Staduim Club (I can get in for free with the person I will share with). The 300 level is great in April I must say.

jmeneghini1433
01-08-2010, 01:00 PM
IIRC the season ticket was $41.00 for Premium Club in Section 326 whereas Premium Lowers were $40.00. The game was a regular game against Detroit in May of 2009.

jmeneghini1433
01-08-2010, 01:03 PM
I'd prefer the lower level because I like the people I have seats around in my seats (Section 126). The Club tickets were a gift for that date and were nice because it was rain and chilly. Overall, the food is better but I was not comfortable in my seats. I believe there is more leg room in the lower level.

LoveYourSuit
01-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Club level all day. If you have stadium club acess even better. You can ride the elevator entering and leaving the game and avoid the massive traffic in the concourse and ramps.

jmeneghini1433
01-12-2010, 07:54 AM
Club level all day. If you have stadium club acess even better. You can ride the elevator entering and leaving the game and avoid the massive traffic in the concourse and ramps.

The traffic in the concurse and ramps were never too congested for me, even during premier games.

DumpJerry
01-12-2010, 09:32 AM

The traffic in the concurse and ramps were never too congested for me, even during premier games.
I'm a full season ticket holder (100 level), so I've been to many sold out games. There was only one time when the concourse was too crowded: Game II of the World Series.:D:

LoveYourSuit
01-12-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm a full season ticket holder (100 level), so I've been to many sold out games. There was only one time when the concourse was too crowded: Game II of the World Series.:D:

I disagree. Getting out of the ballpark from the club level using the elevator has been the quickest way to get out of the park and into my car and avoid all traffic to get onto the highyway.

Have you tried going to the restroom after a game in the 100 level? It's impossible.

Give me the club level all day.

DumpJerry
01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
I disagree. Getting out of the ballpark from the club level using the elevator has been the quickest way to get out of the park and into my car and avoid all traffic to get onto the highyway.

Have you tried going to the restroom after a game in the 100 level? It's impossible.

Give me the club level all day.
To each their own. The restrooms (mens) are not too bad postgame if you wait ten minutes before getting in line after the last out. How does waiting for an elevator make it much quicker than walking down a ramp? You don't have to wait for the ramp to open up, wait for the next ramp because the current ramp is full, etc.

Anyway, what's the hurry to get out of there?

HomeFish
01-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Club level is great for foul balls too.