PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Get This in the Mail?

TornLabrum
01-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Yesterday our son received an envelope from the Sox. Today I received an envelope from the Sox. Both were empty and both were torn, both front (large) and back (small)? The postage was $1.22, and the envelope was hand addressed.

Has anyone received a mailing from them with something actually in the envelope? Has anyone received the empty, damaged version?

Just curious.

Marqhead
01-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Sounds like your mailman is a disgruntled Cubs/Twins/Tigers fan.

Strange.

TornLabrum
01-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Sounds like your mailman is a disgruntled Cubs/Twins/Tigers fan.

Strange.

Except our son and I live in different parts of town with different letter carriers. I told him that yesterday when he got his torn envelope. Maybe I should change my user name here to Torn Envelope.

ewokpelts
01-07-2010, 09:45 PM
are you sox pride club members?

could be your buehrle pin

DumpJerry
01-07-2010, 10:22 PM
email Brooks.

russ99
01-08-2010, 08:58 AM
are you sox pride club members?

could be your buehrle pin

The Buehrle no-hitter pin would be my guess too.

Sorry that it got lost, they're really cool...

If you have a ticket rep, let them know.

ewokpelts
01-08-2010, 10:09 AM
The Buehrle no-hitter pin would be my guess too.

Sorry that it got lost, they're really cool...

If you have a ticket rep, let them know.rep cant do a thing, as sox pride club is not attached to your st account.

the sox pride club email option is your best route.

#1swisher
01-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Except our son and I live in different parts of town with different letter carriers. I told him that yesterday when he got his torn envelope. Maybe I should change my user name here to Torn Envelope.

Good One!

TornLabrum
01-08-2010, 08:31 PM
No teal. I emailed Brooks since I've had dealings with him in the past, and he passed it around and it turned out to be the pin from the Sox Pride Club. The person in charge of the mailing got back to me, and I'll be contacting her to receive a replacement.