PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Sox Pride Club - INCLUDES POSTSEASON OPPROTUNITY!

ewokpelts
12-23-2009, 12:56 PM
www.soxprideclub.com (http://www.soxprideclub.com)

Sox ar enow selling memberships for 2010.

Three tiers, with the basic one stayign the same in content and price($25)

Grand Slam version($35) includes an autographed picture of ozzie AND playoff opprotunity(prolly a presale)

ULTIMATE version includes more goodies than the grand slam pack, and you get two tickets to a patio party(date TBA). this package is $135.

8x10 "Welcome to the SPC" photo
Two guaranteed Patio Party/Lower Reserved tickets to a select 2010 White Sox Prime home game
Postseason ticket opportunity
Select promotional opportunity to deliver the White Sox lineup card during a select 2010 White Sox home game
Select promotional opportunity to attend White Sox batting practice prior to a select 2010 White Sox home game
Opportunity to purchase tickets for exclusive in-stadium membership events, including special SPC Days
Autographed Ozzie Guillen photo
Opportunity to take a free U.S. Cellular Field tour

I bought the ultimate membership last night.

beasly213
12-23-2009, 03:58 PM
www.soxprideclub.com (http://www.soxprideclub.com)

Sox ar enow selling memberships for 2010.

Three tiers, with the basic one stayign the same in content and price($25)

Grand Slam version($35) includes an autographed picture of ozzie AND playoff opprotunity(prolly a presale)

ULTIMATE version includes more goodies than the grand slam pack, and you get two tickets to a patio party(date TBA). this package is $135.

I bought the ultimate membership last night.

Seems worth it for the patio party alone. Good stuff.

MinnySoxFan
12-23-2009, 08:38 PM
When it says "Select promotional opportunity" does that mean you get to do it or you may have a chance at doing it. If you get to do it, then I better sign up!

soxfanreggie
12-24-2009, 07:56 AM
When it says "Select promotional opportunity" does that mean you get to do it or you may have a chance at doing it. If you get to do it, then I better sign up!

Probably a one chance among all the club members.

ewokpelts
12-24-2009, 12:06 PM
the batting practice opprotunity may be similar to how the season ticket holders get bp access. you pick a game and they send you a pass.

the lineup card opprotunity may be a contest.

ewokpelts
12-24-2009, 12:09 PM
i view the ultimate pack as getting twp patio party passes cheap(ld reserve tix alone for a prime game are $35 each) along with what i'd normally pay for SPC access.

Rdy2PlayBall
12-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Does the unlimited membership give me a pass to the Grinder Bash!? :o:

I can't get an Ozzie plan this year, so getting to go to it still would be cool. And getting to the park early would also be cool. :smile:

ewokpelts
12-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Does the unlimited membership give me a pass to the Grinder Bash!? :o:

I can't get an Ozzie plan this year, so getting to go to it still would be cool. And getting to the park early would also be cool. :smile:prolly not. that's an sth perk. you may get an invite if you do group outings.