PDA

View Full Version : Ok Jerry......

RedPinStripes
06-10-2002, 11:12 PM
Any good reason to take Biddle out? Oh yeah! Just have to over manage.

neal
06-10-2002, 11:13 PM
I was mad too, but Marte just struck Burnitz out.

neal
06-10-2002, 11:17 PM
Well, he got out of the leadoff walk which got around to third, so I guess it wasn't that bad of a decision.

Tragg
06-10-2002, 11:23 PM
Well he's pitched in 3 straight games; which begs the question - why pitch him in 3 straight games? Or why even let him try to start the 8th inning?

But the bigger question is WHY IS ROYCE CLAYTON batting in another late inning situation with runners on base?

With Lofton down; with a completely impotent offense; with an impotent bench, why the hell not shake the roster up a little and add the extra hitter and replace some of the slugs on the ML roster with some guys from Charlotte? (other than the fact that Charlotte is the worst team in AAA for a reason, I guess).

hsc1
06-10-2002, 11:36 PM
why the heck isnt burns baby in the starting rotation????and what ever happened to basic ball playing? why is everyone trying to go for the fences and just ending up with flyouts and popups instead of knocking those little bloopers and hit to get em over and in..... geez... so much for jerrys plan to bring it back to basic ball playing... are we ever going to come ready to play??????

MisterB
06-10-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
Well he's pitched in 3 straight games; which begs the question - why pitch him in 3 straight games? Or why even let him try to start the 8th inning?

Rocky pitched yesterday (only 10 pitches), but his previous appearance to that was wednesday.

jklm
06-10-2002, 11:50 PM
why not ph MJ? man, what a tease...