PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going to the game tonight?

MattSharp
06-10-2002, 03:42 PM
I am going tonight. Sad to say its my first game of the year. Even though they suck I am still excited....

steff
06-10-2002, 04:17 PM
As usual.. it's raining so we're going. Sheesh.. only 3 games out of the 18 we've been to so far have been nice days. I think we might be the bad luck...

MattSharp
06-10-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by steff3603
As usual.. it's raining so we're going. Sheesh.. only 3 games out of the 18 we've been to so far have been nice days. I think we might be the bad luck...

Haha, maybe I will see you there. I am very distinctive. I have on sandals, dark blue baggy jean shorts, a back shirt with sox on the front chest and a batting practice hat with the silver brim. I am a short chubby kid and I will be sitting on the first base side about 11 rows behind the visitors dugout. If you see me please say hi cause I love to meet people from the forum. My actual name is Nick, if you call me Matt I prolly won't respond. But if you see me say hi.

I guess if anyone really wants to meet up I can post a pic, but I am not gonna do that unless someone wants to plan to meet up...

steff
06-10-2002, 04:52 PM
We're sitting in the patio tonight. Table 608 which is right in front of our season seats. Friends wanted to bring their kids, so they are in our seats and we're the designated baby helper.. and beer orderer :-)