PDA

View Full Version : Great Article About Sleepover Night

kevingrt
06-10-2002, 02:34 PM
Here is the link: Fans Enjoy Rare Opportunity (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20020609&content_id=48207&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp)

My favorite quote from it is,"That area also seemed to be the location for the young couples who might have wanted a little more privacy. One White Sox official said "based on the people checking in we think there are going to be two sections: family and other."

"I can't speak for some of the younger couples who brought their girlfriends, what their agenda will be," a fan said. "My agenda will be play some catch and go to bed. I'm looking for the designated family section. At least tonight I am."

MarqSox
06-10-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt

My favorite quote from it is,"That area also seemed to be the location for the young couples who might have wanted a little more privacy. One White Sox official said "based on the people checking in we think there are going to be two sections: family and other."

:b&b
Huh huh, that would be cool if people were like, doing it on the field. Boiiiiiing!

cheeses_h_rice
06-10-2002, 03:31 PM
There were no incidents, repercussions, wayward throws, and save for a little present left down the third-base line by a slightly inebriated young lady, nothing to mar a magnificent evening under the stars.

What does this mean, exactly? That some chick hurled on the field?

:chunks

Jerry_Manuel
06-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
What does this mean, exactly? That some chick hurled on the field?

My first impression was a #2, but you maybe on the right path, Cheeses.

duke of dorwood
06-10-2002, 04:07 PM
Stay tuned for next years "Erotica Night". 1 sleeping bag for 2 people, Midnight Movie-Boogie Nights

MattSharp
06-10-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

My first impression was a #2, but you maybe on the right path, Cheeses.

I was thinking puke or some undergarments....

PaleHoseGeorge
06-10-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Stay tuned for next years "Erotica Night". 1 sleeping bag for 2 people, Midnight Movie-Boogie Nights

LMAO! Dirk Diggler signing autographs in the picnic area after the game, too!

:)

BTW, that was a prosthetic he was wearing in the movie--in case anybody was wondering.

Rumored ballplayers on the New York Mets, as an example. :smile:

:gulp: