PDA

View Full Version : SnR Monday vs. the Mets!

RedPinStripes
06-09-2002, 10:15 PM
http://sox-and-roll.com/SNRBANNER49X.JPG

We'll be on air at 6:15 Central time for our pre-game show and more info on the future Solo talk shows coming up on SnR.

Just think....... Once a week The RedPinStripes show, and the The JoeBatters show. This might get out of hand!

And one more thing................Mike Piazza is still not gay!

Chisox_cali
06-09-2002, 10:31 PM
Just think....... Once a week The RedPinStripes show, and the The JoeBatters show. This might get out of hand!

Hey I called it the "RedPinStripes Show" in an earlier post, I think it's catching on!!! :D:

RedPinStripes
06-09-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Hey I called it the "RedPinStripes Show" in an earlier post, I think it's catching on!!! :D:

Yup. I'll admit , that's where i got the idea. The solo thing was too fun so i think we're going to do it more often. The JoeBatters show should get nice and psychotic.

Chisox_cali
06-09-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Yup. I'll admit , that's where i got the idea. The solo thing was too fun so i think we're going to do it more often. The JoeBatters show should get nice and psychotic.

Cool glad I could help in naming it... sort of. I think that that's a great idea though, individual shows and stuff. For fans to voice opinions and the host to rant and if you ever get the ability to have people call in it will be crazy!!! Can you image a whole show of "Around the League and Around the World with JoeBatters" :D:

:joebatters
"How you Doin'?"

RedPinStripes
06-09-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Cool glad I could help in naming it... sort of. I think that that's a great idea though, individual shows and stuff. For fans to voice opinions and the host to rant and if you ever get the ability to have people call in it will be crazy!!! Can you image a whole show of "Around the League and Around the World with JoeBatters" :D:

:joebatters
"How you Doin'?"

I'm glad i'll be playing softball on the nights of the JB show. He's gonna go off. lol Who knows which personality will show up?

ode to veeck
06-09-2002, 11:38 PM
I finally broke down and installed an audio card and speakers on my workstation today ... (had to move one of the scsi scanners to USB via an USB xch as I was out of PCI) ... just so I can finally tune in to SNR

listening to the hawk again today was too much to bear, thanx to RockysDadsWife for keeeping my sanity in Clubhouse chat

may be able to get home to SNR by the late innings tomorrow

Bisco Stu
06-10-2002, 02:57 AM
Can Piazza hit on Royce Clayton and take him to NY with him?

The Mets can leave him on the Skankees doorstep when "Mikey's" done tearing him a new A.

JoeBatters
06-10-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu

***** !

RedPinStripes
06-10-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu

The Mets can leave him on the Skankees doorstep when "Mikey's" done tearing him a new A.

That's good!!!*****!!!!!!