PDA

View Full Version : "I Don't Believe What I Just Saw"

kevingrt
06-09-2002, 08:21 PM
What did I just see at 1:00 pm?

What is a single, double, or HR? What is moving the runners along the bases? What is CLUTCH HITTING?

Oh yeah it's what the White Sox are suppose to be doing, and are finally doing!

YIPPY

WinningUgly!
06-09-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt

What is a single, double, or HR? What is moving the runners along the bases? What is CLUTCH HITTING?

YIPPY

I saw some singles, doubles & HR's, but not a whole lot of "clutch" hitting. It was 9-2 before we even saw our first 2-out RBI. Thankfully, we didn't need a lot of those today.

Double YIPPY! :D:

Maggliosfan09
06-09-2002, 10:00 PM
yeah now all we need is to keep doing this and get a few more HRs in there and we should be ok! BOUT TIME!!!

Nellie_Fox
06-10-2002, 02:27 AM
Yeah, that's one in a row. When the Sox win, they win early. Show me a late inning come from behind win or two and I'll be impressed.

Randar68
06-10-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Yeah, that's one in a row. When the Sox win, they win early. Show me a late inning come from behind win or two and I'll be impressed.

Put me on that list. How about show me a Sox game where we don't look the gift horse in the mouth and I'll be impressed. Teams have done everything they could to give us games or let us put them away and we just don't want it...

Procol Harum
06-10-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Randar68

Put me on that list. How about show me a Sox game where we don't look the gift horse in the mouth and I'll be impressed. Teams have done everything they could to give us games or let us put them away and we just don't want it...

Sign me up, too.

Randar68
06-10-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by kevingrt

YIPPY

Forgot to mention, IMHO, any hitting, RISP or not, in the first inning, is NOT defined as clutch hitting...

TheBigHurt
06-10-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Randar68

Forgot to mention, IMHO, any hitting, RISP or not, in the first inning, is NOT defined as clutch hitting...

yeah but who's complaining?