PDA

View Full Version : Dare I Say

LongDistanceFan
06-09-2002, 03:20 PM
its looking like a great day :smile:

NUKE_CLEVELAND
06-09-2002, 03:24 PM
It's always a great day when the Sox score a few runs to support their starter. Too bad they're all too rare these days.

LongDistanceFan
06-09-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
It's always a great day when the Sox score a few runs to support their starter. Too bad they're all too rare these days. that is for damn sure........

baggio202
06-09-2002, 03:32 PM
do we have a big enough lead yet for kieth foulke to pitch ??

NUKE_CLEVELAND
06-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
do we have a big enough lead yet for kieth foulke to pitch ??

Better make it 10-2 or so before we chance it.

LongDistanceFan
06-09-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

Better make it 10-2 or so before we chance it. its getting there

baggio202
06-09-2002, 04:29 PM
13-2...i think we can chance it :smile:

Viva Magglio
06-09-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
its looking like a great day :smile:

Now this is what I wish we would do more often, and I'm sure all of you would agree with me. The offense finally woke up today, and what a day it was for Mágglio! He has been hitting the past few games, and the rest of the offense is following suit. We still have a long way to go, however.

mack10zie
06-09-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

Now this is what I wish we would do more often, and I'm sure all of you would agree with me. The offense finally woke up today, and what a day it was for Mágglio! He has been hitting the past few games, and the rest of the offense is following suit. We still have a long way to go, however.

While I do love the fact that we finally got a nice win, what I would really LOVE to see is us win a few CLOSE games. That would make this Sox fan very very happy. Everyone who follows baseball knows that this White Sox team will have days like this where they just mash on the opposition, and I know I enjoy those days as much as anyone, but we really need to start winning some close ball games.

LongDistanceFan
06-09-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by mack10zie

While I do love the fact that we finally got a nice win, what I would really LOVE to see is us win a few CLOSE games. That would make this Sox fan very very happy. Everyone who follows baseball knows that this White Sox team will have days like this where they just mash on the opposition, and I know I enjoy those days as much as anyone, but we really need to start winning some close ball games. i think what gets to the fans, is that this team is alot better than they been showing on the field lately........ however when the they score like this, it hide the weak points of this team............ which we been discussing this past few days.

delben91
06-09-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by mack10zie

While I do love the fact that we finally got a nice win, what I would really LOVE to see is us win a few CLOSE games.

Yeah, winning a close game would be great, but I'll still take a blowout win instead of a loss, wouldn't you?