PDA

View Full Version : Rockies Clinch Playoffs

manders_01
10-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Yea! :bandance: The second favorite team comes through and I get to use the tickets I bought Tuesday.

Next three with the Dodgers could finish with the Rox as NL West Champs. That would make me sad for Thome but he does play on the same team as Manny and I don't mind at all sticking it to Manny.

Another former White Sox gets what he deserves and it's a beautiful thing. I love to see him smile!

#1swisher
10-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Congratulations, Jose!:gulp:

#1swisher
10-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Yea! :bandance: The second favorite team comes through and I get to use the tickets I bought Tuesday.

Next three with the Dodgers could finish with the Rox as NL West Champs. That would make me sad for Thome but he does play on the same team as Manny and I don't mind at all sticking it to Manny.

Another former White Sox gets what he deserves and it's a beautiful thing. I love to see him smile!

Jon Garland is a Dodger :gulp:

mcg
10-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Rockies are my second favorite team too so I'm excited! :bandance:

asindc
10-02-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm glad Jose is experiencing that kind of celebration this year, since he missed out on it last year.

guillensdisciple
10-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Without a doubt, the Rockies are my second favorite team. I hope they destroy the competition.

manders_01
10-03-2009, 12:56 AM
YES!!! Rockies move one step closer to becoming the NL West champs. Some moments that required me to hold my breath but great - although long - game. Here's to two more victories to achieve that! :gulp: