PDA

View Full Version : My Rant

CerberusWG
06-08-2002, 10:41 PM
I said it yesterday, and I'm following through on it today. I am not going to another game or giving another ****ing dime to the Sox. I'm not going to Comiskey until Jerry is fired or C Lee is traded. I don't want to pay 50+ bucks at a game and see this dog ****.

Jerry, what the **** are you doing putting in Foulke? What the **** ARE YOU DOING? What the **** are you doing startign C Lee. DID YOU ****ING PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME LAST NIGHT? Do I have to show C Lee Tom Emanski's Baserunning video, or for that matter his D video? HE COST US THE GAME DIP****! Jesus Christ, if I ever meet this retard I'll be sure to give this idiot Gandhi's biography.

C Lee: Jump off a bridge, you're a waste of a roster space. Move back to Panama you worthless piece of ****. Our worst AAA OF could show more heart than you. How was JM's ice cream last night? Do you feel better now? Go **** yourself.

Nardi: Relocate to Minnesota. You too should go back to whatever country your ancestors originated from. You're also a piece of ****, go hang yourself for all I care.

Reinsdorf: Sell the team. 6 NBA Champs for 1 WS my ass. Go ruin the Bulls, not the Sox.

Foulke: You suck, plain and simple. Develop a slider that actually breaks you ****bag.

Offense: Old person's home is down that a way. Please go there. Christ.

KW: Don't do anything and I'll support you. I'm serious.

24,000 come to the game to see this? I'm betting a few thousand won't be coming back any time soon.

Jerry_Manuel
06-08-2002, 11:12 PM
Someone needs a nice cool glass of lemonade. Yep, good ol' lemonade, nothing like a nice tall glass of lemonade after a loss like this.

doublem23
06-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Someone needs a nice cool glass of lemonade. Yep, good ol' lemonade, nothing like a nice tall glass of lemonade after a loss like this.

*****! I need to get some Country Time.

Viva Magglio
06-08-2002, 11:25 PM

No, what is needed is:

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

hsc1
06-08-2002, 11:30 PM
kool-aid is more like it.....make mine purple......lol

Spiff
06-08-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
I said it yesterday, and I'm following through on it today. I am not going to another game or giving another ****ing dime to the Sox. I'm not going to Comiskey until Jerry is fired or C Lee is traded. I don't want to pay 50+ bucks at a game and see this dog ****.

Jerry, what the **** are you doing putting in Foulke? What the **** ARE YOU DOING? What the **** are you doing startign C Lee. DID YOU ****ING PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME LAST NIGHT? Do I have to show C Lee Tom Emanski's Baserunning video, or for that matter his D video? HE COST US THE GAME DIP****! Jesus Christ, if I ever meet this retard I'll be sure to give this idiot Gandhi's biography.

C Lee: Jump off a bridge, you're a waste of a roster space. Move back to Panama you worthless piece of ****. Our worst AAA OF could show more heart than you. How was JM's ice cream last night? Do you feel better now? Go **** yourself.

Nardi: Relocate to Minnesota. You too should go back to whatever country your ancestors originated from. You're also a piece of ****, go hang yourself for all I care.

Reinsdorf: Sell the team. 6 NBA Champs for 1 WS my ass. Go ruin the Bulls, not the Sox.

Foulke: You suck, plain and simple. Develop a slider that actually breaks you ****bag.

24,000 come to the game to see this? I'm betting a few thousand won't be coming back any time soon.

bla

look at me i swear to prove my point

WinningUgly!
06-08-2002, 11:40 PM
One of the greatest rants of all time! Nicely done Cerb!

kevingrt
06-09-2002, 12:02 AM
Anyone for some Mike's Hard Lemonade

CerberusWG
06-09-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Anyone for some Mike's Hard Lemonade

I'll buy a round :)

RedPinStripes
06-09-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by CerberusWG

Yes!!!!!!!!I love it!!!!!!!!!! :gulp:

SOXSINCE'70
06-09-2002, 08:01 AM

I'm a "Crystal Light" guy who's about 1 step away from the "Whisky Train".Take that,Procol Harum!! :smile: :smile:

cheeses_h_rice
06-09-2002, 01:06 PM

Jerry, I think you're onto something. "Lemonade time" will be what I refer to after terrible losses.

Thank god I was out at a BBQ and far away from watching any of last night's game. I've had too much lemonade these past 2 weeks.

Procol Harum
06-09-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70

I'm a "Crystal Light" guy who's about 1 step away from the "Whisky Train".Take that,Procol Harum!! :smile: :smile:

Well, hopefully the Sox win this afternoon will signal the start of some winning baseball for our Whit(er) Shade of Pale (Hose). Maybe we'll be "Bringing Home the Bacon," yet. :D: