PDA

View Full Version : What should we do?

Viva Magglio
06-08-2002, 10:13 PM
What should we do?

neal
06-08-2002, 10:19 PM
I've got no problem with Manuel. You all jump to conclusions that because someone is in a slump, or one of our pitchers sucked for the day that its his fault.

Nardi, however, I'm fine with getting rid of. I don't even think I need to go into details here, as it's pretty clear why.

doublem23
06-08-2002, 10:22 PM
I think you should get the number of a good cardiologist because at the rate your going, Viva, the stress caused by flipping out every night is going to make your heart shoot out of your thoracic cavity sooner than later.

kevingrt
06-08-2002, 10:30 PM
Add Gary Ward to that equation

hsc1
06-08-2002, 10:39 PM
im not to sure who to fill jerrys shoes with just yet but... fire nardi and bring on kirk champion, he can do a much better job than nardi could ever imagine doing......i really cant take too much more of this losing stuff.... :whiner:

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-08-2002, 10:47 PM
Fire Nardi, keep JM....for now, I agree with the person in the chat who said fire JM or send him to the farm team if he loses the cubs series.

Viva Magglio
06-08-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
I think you should get the number of a good cardiologist because at the rate your going, Viva, the stress caused by flipping out every night is going to make your heart shoot out of your thoracic cavity sooner than later.

LOL! You have a point, MM. Not only do I follow White Sox baseball, but I also follow Northwestern football and Loyola basketball. That's cardiac teams wild! After all I've been through with these teams combined, I'm amazed that I'm still here at the age of 32! How I survived the NU-Michigan game in 2000 or Loyola's heartbreaking loss to UIC in the Horizon League championship without feeling so much as a heart palpatation I will never know. Let me just say that it's a good thing Evanston Hospital is two blocks east of Ryan Field. The day may come when I'll have to spend the night there after an NU game.

WinningUgly!
06-08-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
What should we do?
:firenardi

:JMstays

TheBigHurt
06-09-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
What should we do?

i dont know what the hell we should do but this team needs a change. dammit