PDA

View Full Version : Two disapointing losses in row

MattSharp
06-08-2002, 08:41 PM
Two games we could have and should have won. What a letdown. I mean Vlad is a great hitter and its delivering like that, that makes him a superstar, but Foulke is suppose to be a world class closer.

I think if KW and Reinsdorf don't realize some changes need to be made then it shows they don't even care about this team.....

Daver
06-08-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp
Two games we could have and should have won. What a letdown. I mean Vlad is a great hitter and its delivering like that, that makes him a superstar, but Foulke is suppose to be a world class closer.

I wanted Keith traded LAST year,because he was a flash in the pan,not a true closer,the Sox chose to sign him for more than he is worth instead.

MarkEdward
06-08-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp

I think if KW and Reinsdorf don't realize some changes need to be made then it shows they don't even care about this team.....

Why did Lee get to start again today? What has he done to stay in the starting line-up? Why didn't Konerko start? I know he needs rest, but right in the middle of an offensive slump? Well, at least Garland had another good game.

jklm
06-08-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by MarkEdward

Why did Lee get to start again today? What has he done to stay in the starting line-up? Why didn't Konerko start? I know he needs rest, but right in the middle of an offensive slump? Well, at least Garland had another good game.

There is no accountability in this ball club... sorry.

kevingrt
06-08-2002, 08:51 PM
Can you find a better word then dissappotining

HawkDJ
06-08-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by kevingrt
Can you find a better word then dissappotining

Heartbreaking

MattSharp
06-08-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2

Heartbreaking

No if we were the sCrUBS would be disapointing. This is a team taht was suppose to cruise through the division and be contenders. This is disapointing....