PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is getting weird.

danman31
08-04-2001, 08:45 PM
Yesterday, as some of you remember, I turned on the tv to watch the Sox for the 1st time of the day and I see Buehrle give up a hit to the 1st batter he faces in the 7th. I feel I jinxed the no hitter. Today I watched the beginning and I see the Sox fall down 5-0, I turn it off in disgust. I then watch again to see that the Sox are up 8-6! I think this is just a coincidence, I'm hoping. Otherwise I may not watch the Sox anymore.
:)

FarWestChicago
08-04-2001, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Yesterday, as some of you remember, I turned on the tv to watch the Sox for the 1st time of the day and I see Buehrle give up a hit to the 1st batter he faces in the 7th. I feel I jinxed the no hitter. Today I watched the beginning and I see the Sox fall down 5-0, I turn it off in disgust. I then watch again to see that the Sox are up 8-6! I think this is just a coincidence, I'm hoping. Otherwise I may not watch the Sox anymore.

If it would make you feel any better I could change your username to hexman31. :)

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 08:47 PM

I bet you were watching the series vs Seattle to!!!!!

danman31
08-04-2001, 08:49 PM
I bet you were watching the series vs Seattle to!!!!!

Actually the one in Seattle and for most of the losing streak I was on my school DC trip. So I didn't see that.

If it would make you feel any better I could change your username to hexman31.

Not a bad idea West!

Jerry_Manuel
08-04-2001, 08:54 PM
Actually the one in Seattle and for most of the losing streak I was on my school DC trip. So I didn't see that.

Damn!
I wanted to pin that series loss on you but I guess we just played bad.

danman31
08-04-2001, 08:55 PM
Damn! I wanted to pin that series loss on you but I guess we just played bad.

That and Seattle is good.