PDA

View Full Version : Angels Series

Waysouthsider
09-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Looks like the pitching matchups with LA could be pretty good for the Sox.....

Unfotunately, the Tigers have the Jays in the litterbox...Jays are a terrible road team....well, an ATROCIOUS road team.....

Also, in an example of premature optimism....Detroit and the Losertwins are both behind early in their gamestoday....here's hopin' we'll be tied for second and within six of the kitties at the end of the day?

KMcMahon817
09-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Looks like the pitching matchups with LA could be pretty good for the Sox.....

Unfotunately, the Tigers have the Jays in the litterbox...Jays are a terrible road team....well, an ATROCIOUS road team.....

Also, in an example of premature optimism....Detroit and the Losertwins are both behind early in their gamestoday....here's hopin' we'll be tied for second and within six of the kitties at the end of the day?

The SOX cannot be tied with the Twins at the end of the day. IF the Tigers lose, the Twins would be 5.5 back and we would be 6.0 back. But, KC just added another and are up 3-0 in bottom 4.

FielderJones
09-10-2009, 02:48 PM
The Twins are crappy. They are perpetual losers. ŽJB98

hawkjt
09-10-2009, 05:13 PM
At least the Tigers will face Halladay on Monday, then Greinke on Tuesday...might be a tough back to back.

What are the pitching matchups? Floyd Danks and Buehrle for the Sox, Saunders and who for the Angels?

09-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Ervin Santana and Scott Kazmir are the Saturday, Sunday starters.

09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Also, Jays website does NOT have Roy Halladay pitching against the Tigers on monday. They list their probable as David Purcey, LHP (0-2, 7.01)

hawkjt
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
That stinks, I guess they are shutting Halladay down, as it would be his turn.

Waysouthsider
09-10-2009, 09:25 PM
sorry about the bad math...I was infected with irrational exuberance!

At least the uglies both lost today....!

With any luck the motor city kitties will drop a couple more nuggets up in Detroit....I'm sorry Doc Halladay isn't pitching though!