PDA

View Full Version : Roll call for 9/5-9/6

GoGoCrede
09-05-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm thinking of heading to Monday's game. That's when they are doing discounted concession prices, right?

EDIT - Oops! I meant 9/6 to 9/7....sorry!

JB98
09-05-2009, 05:52 PM
I'll be there tomorrow, still trying to break this Sunday home losing steak.

Go (White) Sox.

FielderJones
09-05-2009, 05:53 PM
I'll be at the 9/6 game in Sec 162. :gulp:

The Red Cubs are considered Premier, so no half-price on Labor Day. :(:

GoGoCrede
09-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I'll be at the 9/6 game in Sec 162. :gulp:

The Red Cubs are considered Premier, so no half-price on Labor Day. :(:

I could have sworn that they were going to discount prices on stuff like hot dogs and chips, though. :scratch:

FielderJones
09-05-2009, 06:05 PM
I could have sworn that they were going to discount prices on stuff like hot dogs and chips, though. :scratch:

Oh yeah, half-price on concessions, but not tickets. Sorry, misread the OP.:redface:

chisoxfanatic
09-05-2009, 06:07 PM
That's through this entire weekend series.

WhiteSox1989
09-05-2009, 06:40 PM
I'll be there Monday!

SephClone89
09-05-2009, 06:49 PM
I'll be there with my dad and brother tomorrow in section 110. My last game of the season. I'm one game under .500, and so are the Sox. Let's do this together!

GoGoCrede
09-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Okay, definitely going to be there Monday with a friend, sitting in right field. And wearing lots of sunblock. :D:

salty99
09-05-2009, 09:01 PM
be there Monday

Bruizer
09-05-2009, 09:43 PM
I was there today and will be there Monday as well. Even the premium hotdogs were discounted! $3! And small drinks for $1!

Sorry. Beer is still at normal price.

ChiSoxGirl
09-05-2009, 10:48 PM
I'll be there tomorrow, still trying to break this Sunday home losing steak.

Go (White) Sox.

I'll be there tomorrow, too; my first game since July 21! :o:

GoGoCrede
09-05-2009, 10:59 PM
I was there today and will be there Monday as well. Even the premium hotdogs were discounted! $3! And small drinks for $1!

Sorry. Beer is still at normal price.

You had me at baseball, Sox. But 3-dollar hot dogs? Yes! Hell yes!

I was gonna wear my red Sox shirt, but since there are going to be so many Sawx fans there, I better wear my black shirt and prepare to roast.

Cuck the Fubs
09-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Make sure you check your dollar dogs you get from the vendors...

I was lucky enough to get a dollar dog today that was missing the dog :?:

The bun sure was tasty though :wink:

chisoxfanatic
09-05-2009, 11:19 PM
I'll be there tomorrow, too; my first game since July 21! :o:
That's nuts, Jen! You rarely go an entire home stand without making at least one game.

Maybe Santa Claus will leave a lump of coal in that vendor's stocking in December? :wink:

SephClone89
09-05-2009, 11:21 PM

Can you get grilled onions put on the dollar dogs? Or can you only do that with the premium $3 ones?

ChiSoxGirl
09-05-2009, 11:21 PM
That's nuts, Jen! You rarely go an entire home stand without making at least one game.

Well, I was out of town more than I was in town and totally busy this summer! :bandance: Plus, I've been trying to cut down on expenses like Sox games, seeing as my living situation will be changing at the end of the month. Any games I've paid for this year have either been half price or 75% off. I don't think I've paid full price for any tickets this year at all.

SephClone89
09-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Well, I was out of town more than I was in town and totally busy this summer! :bandance: Plus, I've been trying to cut down on expenses like Sox games, seeing as my living situation will be changing at the end of the month. Any games I've paid for this year have either been half price or 75% off. I don't think I've paid full price for any tickets this year at all.

How/where do you usually get your tickets?

Cuck the Fubs
09-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Maybe Santa Claus will leave a lump of coal in that vendor's stocking in December? :wink:

Without a doubt....nobody messes with Santa's dawg :tongue:

ChiSoxGirl
09-05-2009, 11:30 PM
How/where do you usually get your tickets?

A season ticket holder friend often invites me to go with her as her guest, I went to Teacher Night (75% off) in April, Polish Night (1/2 price night) in June, half price Monday on July 20, and I know a guy who has a full season plan and on the rare occasion I call him for his tickets, he doesn't charge me. I also saw the Sox down in Tampa in April and my friend in West Palm Beach got us free tickets for that one, thanks to his job!

soxlady8
09-05-2009, 11:32 PM
It was a great game !! The W Sox whomped the Red Sox. I live near the park so I scored half price tickets from Stub Hub like 20 minutes before the closing window. I was even more surprised/happy when I found out certain concession items were only a DOLLAR !! My SO and I were sitting in front of a gentleman using a score card and he was very nice. I think he probably may be a member here !
Have fun those of you who can make it to tomorrow and Mondays game --If I can score half priced/reduced last minute Stub Hub tickets maybe I will go again !!

SephClone89
09-05-2009, 11:40 PM
A season ticket holder friend often invites me to go with her as her guest, I went to Teacher Night (75% off) in April, Polish Night (1/2 price night) in June, half price Monday on July 20, and I know a guy who has a full season plan and on the rare occasion I call him for his tickets, he doesn't charge me. I also saw the Sox down in Tampa in April and my friend in West Palm Beach got us free tickets for that one, thanks to his job!

75% off for teacher night? I knew I was going down the right career path! :bandance:

GoGoCrede
09-05-2009, 11:41 PM
75% off for teacher night? I knew I was going down the right career path! :bandance:

Same. :cool:

ChiSoxGirl
09-05-2009, 11:43 PM

Now that I think about it, I think the tickets were 50% off this year; they used to be 75% off. Regardless, it's still a heck of a deal!