PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Hockey Jerseys

grenda12
09-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Last nights game they had the Blackhawks there and they were wearing White Sox hockey jerseys. Does anyone have any idea who did these up or if they will be sold anywhere?

BubblingCalderon
09-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Triple threat sports was selling the ones the Blackhawks wore to Comiskey last season. I think you had to ask them and that they didn't advertise the fact that they had them. The ones they wore yesterday looked different then the ones they wore last year. It seemed like the ones yesterday had more white on them but I may be wrong. Call Triple threat sports and see what they say.

DumpJerry
09-05-2009, 04:32 PM
They have them in the gift shop at Comiskey.

DSpivack
09-05-2009, 08:39 PM
They have them in the gift shop at Comiskey.

I remember something about Triple Threat not putting player names on the back. Will they do this at Comiskey? Wouldn't know whether to get a Hawks or Sox player.

Any idea on how much they are?

DumpJerry
09-05-2009, 09:10 PM
I remember something about Triple Threat not putting player names on the back. Will they do this at Comiskey? Wouldn't know whether to get a Hawks or Sox player.

Any idea on how much they are?
Friend of mine got hers at Triple Threat. They lettered it with her name. Call them to find out if they do player's names and how much it would cost.

spawn
09-05-2009, 09:15 PM
I have one. I ordered it from Triple Threat Sports. You can't order them online. You have to call them or visit the store. Also, they will not personalize with current or former player names and numbers. Mine only has the #42 on the back. I think I paid around $110.00 for it with the number sewn on.

chisoxfanatic
09-05-2009, 09:49 PM
I have one. I ordered it from Triple Threat Sports. You can't order them online. You have to call them or visit the store. Also, they will not personalize with current or former player names and numbers. Mine only has the #42 on the back. I think I paid around $110.00 for it with the number sewn on.
I saw someone walking around last night with a #9 Hull Sox hockey sweater on.

Jerko
09-06-2009, 10:04 AM
The ones the Hawks wore Friday looked nice.....with the name and number. IMO an "unpersonalized" one of those wouldn't look as good.

spawn
09-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I saw someone walking around last night with a #9 Hull Sox hockey sweater on.

I'd bet my paycheck that his/her jersey wasn't personalized by Triple Threat Sports.

grenda12
09-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Ok I contacted TTS and no luck. They said that it was a White Sox thing only and that there was no mention of going public with them.

spawn
09-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Ok I contacted TTS and no luck. They said that it was a White Sox thing only and that there was no mention of going public with them.
What did the jersey look like?

hi im skot
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/archives/2009/09/catching_back_up.html

Scroll down.

spawn
09-08-2009, 02:39 PM

Scroll down.
Meh...That one is...ok. I like mine better.

grenda12
09-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Thats what I was looking for. Thanks!

Scroll down.

ewokpelts
09-08-2009, 03:30 PM

Scroll down.they were not in the 500 level gift shop as of yesterday.

ewokpelts
09-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Meh...That one is...ok. I like mine better.the 2008 ones are nicer.

grenda12
09-08-2009, 03:46 PM
they were not in the 500 level gift shop as of yesterday.

I didnt really see any in the 100 level gift shop, but at that time I wasnt really looking for them.

the 2008 ones are nicer.

What do the 2008 looks like?

ewokpelts
09-08-2009, 03:47 PM
I didnt really see any in the 100 level gift shop, but at that time I wasnt really looking for them.

What do the 2008 looks like?more black than white

spawn
09-08-2009, 03:55 PM
What do the 2008 looks like?
Like this:

Soxfan 78
03-31-2010, 02:31 PM
Like this:

I have one of the 2008 hockey jerseys coming with Buehrle and his #56 embroidered on it. My sister's coworker sells authentic jerseys, etc., I checked out the inventory of his supplier, they had the hockey jersey with 3 different Sox available. Konerko, Buerhle and Quentin. I ordered the green St. Patty's day Buehrle and the hockey jersey for $96.00 :bandance::bandance:

ewokpelts
03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
I have one of the 2008 hockey jerseys coming with Buehrle and his #56 embroidered on it. My sister's coworker sells authentic jerseys, etc., I checked out the inventory of his supplier, they had the hockey jersey with 3 different Sox available. Konerko, Buerhle and Quentin. I ordered the green St. Patty's day Buehrle and the hockey jersey for $96.00 :bandance::bandance:2 jerseys? with lettering? for 96? chinese knockoff

Soxfan 78
03-31-2010, 03:11 PM
2 jerseys? with lettering? for 96? chinese knockoff

Do they reproduce all the tags etc, too? And not the sewn on tags, the actual majestic sales tags as well??

I ask because we compared one of his green majestic Sox jerseys to the green Danks my bro ordered from Grandstand and couldn't find any differences, from the majestic sales tags to the stitching, etc. He has to order a minimum of so many to get the reduced pricing (25 or more). If TTS was selling the hockey jersey for $110, you don't think someone else might have the near 2 yr old jerseys for a lower price than them?

I'll post a pic of the hockey jersey when it arrives.

ewokpelts
03-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Do they reproduce all the tags etc, too? And not the sewn on tags, the actual majestic sales tags as well??if they are chinese fakes, yes, but poorly.

Nellie_Fox
03-31-2010, 03:14 PM
Do they reproduce all the tags etc, too? And not the sewn on tags, the actual majestic sales tags as well??Do some makers of counterfeit goods do this? Yes.

Soxfan 78
03-31-2010, 03:26 PM
if they are chinese fakes, yes, but poorly.

I bought a fake jersey once (Swisher, go figure) and it stands out from my other majestic jerseys (totally out of size compared to other size 54's, strange placement of numbers and back collar tag) so I am a bit leary of ordering but after seeing the jerseys he has at his house I'm not that worried. I'll post a pic when it arrives and you can check it out. Sometimes I get lucky..lol...So I'll keep my fingers crossed,I was also told on here that there was no way you could get 2 separate presale Opening Day ticket orders to go through with the same account and here I am sitting with 2 presale Opening Day ticket orders worth of tix:smile:

ewokpelts
04-01-2010, 09:16 AM
I bought a fake jersey once (Swisher, go figure) and it stands out from my other majestic jerseys (totally out of size compared to other size 54's, strange placement of numbers and back collar tag) so I am a bit leary of ordering but after seeing the jerseys he has at his house I'm not that worried. I'll post a pic when it arrives and you can check it out. Sometimes I get lucky..lol...So I'll keep my fingers crossed,I was also told on here that there was no way you could get 2 separate presale Opening Day ticket orders to go through with the same account and here I am sitting with 2 presale Opening Day ticket orders worth of tix:smile:sox/tm policy is to void teh orders. that they chose not to dosent suprise me.

most of those policies are really meant for playoff games. I had hawks stanley cub presale orders voided when they goofed and let me buy more tix than allotted.