PDA

View Full Version : Sleep over

Kroozah
06-08-2002, 01:34 AM
After how things have been going lately, to see two games against Montreal, and the pathetic offensive and I use the term offfensive loosely and lack of baserunning skills... The midnight movie will be better than the two games itself.

I wonder if the Sox should do what the A's have done recently and shake things up abit, start sending players down that are not performing and such.

after tonight how about a six pack?

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

CerberusWG
06-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Everyone should just urinate in LF. Hopefully it gets really soggy and C Lee breaks his leg out there.

LongDistanceFan
06-08-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
Everyone should just urinate in LF. Hopefully it gets really soggy and C Lee breaks his leg out there. that was bad, never want to wish anybody harm........... regardless of their personality........

CerberusWG
06-08-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
that was bad, never want to wish anybody harm........... regardless of their personality........

Any way for him to get out of here, I'm up for it. I could give a damn how "mean" it is.

LongDistanceFan
06-08-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG

Any way for him to get out of here, I'm up for it. I could give a damn how "mean" it is. i always respected what you have to say and sometimes i may not agree as in this situation, but its not something i wish to argue.