PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call 9/4 v. the Sawks

SoxandtheCityTee
09-03-2009, 08:10 PM
I can't believe it, but I was offered some tickets at face and am going. Upper tank, behind home --hopefully not too many representatives of the Nation will be nearby. C'mon, Big Game Freddie.

DumpJerry
09-03-2009, 08:15 PM
I can't believe it, but I was offered some tickets at face and am going. Upper tank, behind home --hopefully not too many representatives of the Nation will be nearby. C'mon, Big Game Freddie.
Remember, no going to the Lower Deck, no eating food, no watching the game, no breathing, no drinking, no bathroom breaks, no light, no air, and no helpful employees.

Welcome to the Upper Deck, per the experiences of some WSIers.

I'm only at the Monday game this weekend.

soxfanreggie
09-03-2009, 08:22 PM
I think you have a great view from behind home. I like the video board straight on and to see a good overhead view of the pitcher, catcher, and batter.

WhiteSoxOnly
09-03-2009, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=DumpJerry;2346354]Remember, no going to the Lower Deck, no eating food, no watching the game, no breathing, no drinking, no bathroom breaks, no light, no air, and no helpful employees.

Welcome to the Upper Deck, per the experiences of some WSIers.

And he better like it !

chisoxfanatic
09-03-2009, 08:27 PM
I will be there in my season ticket spot. I haven't decided on if I will wear my black Brent Seabrook sweater or my white Tony Amonte sweater (it IS Blackhawks Night). Guys and gals, help me out here. Which one should I wear?

BleacherBandit
09-03-2009, 08:30 PM
I will be there in my season ticket spot. I haven't decided on if I will wear my black Brent Seabrook sweater or my white Tony Amonte sweater (it IS Blackhawks Night). Guys and gals, help me out here. Which one should I wear?

Amonte. Confirms for sure that you're not a bandwagoneer.

DumpJerry
09-03-2009, 08:39 PM
.....don't you have a Konerko jersey? I hear he actually plays for the White Sox.:shrug:

Edit: oh yeah, it's "Blackhawks Night." I forgot.

chisoxfanatic
09-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Amonte. Confirms for sure that you're not a bandwagoneer.
That was my original thought. But, the only reservation I have for wearing it (I know this is going into superstition) is that, I attended 25 Blackhawks games last year, and the only regulation loss I attended out of those 25 was the 1 time I wore my Amonte sweater (Tony Amonte Heritage Night). Every other game, I kept with my Seabrook, Kane, Havlat, repeat rotation...I would hope it wouldn't spill over.

BleacherBandit
09-03-2009, 08:49 PM
That was my original thought. But, the only reservation I have for wearing it (I know this is going into superstition) is that, I attended 25 Blackhawks games last year, and the only regulation loss I attended out of those 25 was the 1 time I wore my Amonte sweater (Tony Amonte Heritage Night). Every other game, I kept with my Seabrook, Kane, Havlat, repeat rotation...I would hope it wouldn't spill over.

The Sox will probably lose (I know, I'm not a believer) whether you wear it or not.

cws05champ
09-03-2009, 08:52 PM
I'll be there...in from Florida for todays and tomorrow's game.:bandance::bandance:

ChiSoxGirl
09-03-2009, 08:57 PM
I'll be there...in from Florida for todays and tomorrow's game.:bandance::bandance:

How long are you in town?!

CLR01
09-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Brian Anderson is responding in the affirmative.

SoxandtheCityTee
09-03-2009, 10:04 PM
:rolling::rolling: I completely forgot about BA!

Cue the thread about whether to give him a standing ovation in his first at bat!

SephClone89
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Upper deck behind home plate is a great spot to watch the game.

WhiteSox1989
09-03-2009, 11:07 PM
I'll be there as well!

Waysouthsider
09-03-2009, 11:39 PM
We're coming up to catch the three weekend games...tomorrow night will be my daughter Abby's first trip to the Cell....my son has done lots of games over the years, but the "little bit" as we refer to her has never taken the plunge....

We have ticks right below and to the right of Billy Pierce for tomorrow and upper decks above first and third for Sat and Sunday...

hawkjt
09-04-2009, 08:53 AM

Agree...great perspective on the action straight down below.

Get hot,Sox...and crush the carmines.

SoxandtheCityTee
09-04-2009, 09:08 AM

Oh, I've no problem with the seats -- sat there before, they're great.

It's the White Sox play that concerns me a bit . . . tough coupla weeks, took a lot out of me. But: hope springs eternal.

Lundind1
09-04-2009, 11:19 AM
I will also be there tonight, upper tank right behind home to begin watching the impossible happen.

GoGoCrede
09-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Just decided at the last minute that I'm going. Sitting behind the dugout, yay!

russ99
09-04-2009, 03:29 PM
I'll be upper deck behind the Sox dugout with my brother celebrating his 37th B-day.

He's a Red Sox fan, so I hope he doesn't get his wish. :D:

chisoxfanatic
09-04-2009, 03:33 PM
I'll be upper deck behind the Sox dugout with my brother celebrating his 37th B-day.

He's a Red Sox fan, so I hope he doesn't get his wish. :D:
How'd that happen?