PDA

View Full Version : god dammmmmit!

baggio202
06-07-2002, 11:19 PM
this team sux...carlos lee is the biggest fuklin loser on the planet..what an idiot!!...and jerry manuel...go...just go away..ive defended your ass for so long now..well i was wrong..how the hell does carlos lee and mark johnson bat in the 9th inning in that situation....you stupid dumbass...oh god..

REDPINSTRIPES...save your money dude..im not going to the game tomorrow..im on strike..i refuse to go to comiskey until carlos lee is off this team...

RedPinStripes
06-08-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by baggio202
this team sux...carlos lee is the biggest fuklin loser on the planet..what an idiot!!...and jerry manuel...go...just go away..ive defended your ass for so long now..well i was wrong..how the hell does carlos lee and mark johnson bat in the 9th inning in that situation....you stupid dumbass...oh god..

REDPINSTRIPES...save your money dude..im not going to the game tomorrow..im on strike..i refuse to go to comiskey until carlos lee is off this team...

I'm tempted not to go tomorrow. But i might go just to see if my get out of jail free card works when i try to go after manuel again. lol Belive me. you will hear me . I know where the microphones are and i'm going to sit right by the main one. lol Most of you know my voice and Guido's you'll hear us.

Well, whenever you're ready baggio. You have a box seat compliments of SnR for you great Pbp on air. :gulp:

baggio202
06-08-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I'm tempted not to go tomorrow. But i might go just to see if my get out of jail free card works when i try to go after manuel again. lol Belive me. you will hear me . I know where the microphones are and i'm going to sit right by the main one. lol Most of you know my voice and Guido's you'll hear us.

Well, whenever you're ready baggio. You have a box seat compliments of SnR for you great Pbp on air. :gulp:

i cant make it tomorrow anyways..i have the kids all weekend...but if you get a chance dump a beer on carlos lee for me will ya??..im sure his dumbass will be in the line up..
and thanks again for the offer..il ltake you up on it for joe borchard's debut :cool:

CubKilla
06-08-2002, 02:46 AM
RPS. I almost got thrown out tonight once and almost got into a fight. Since when did Comiskey become Romper Room? This team is as about as pathetic as the people that show up to the games. Don't swear? ***!!!!! Screw 'em. Swearing is the only way I can put into words how this team is playing. I learned all my good swears/dirty sayings as a child at Old Comiskey. *** is with the "fans" at New Comiskey? Pi$$ on them! "Don't swear in front of my kid or I'll tell security? "F" U!!!!! And the team as crappy as they're playing. (In case you cannot tell, I'm drunk as hell! The only way I can watch this team lose to Montreal in person is to drink. Please excuse me. I'm sorry.)

baggio202
06-08-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by CubKilla
RPS. I almost got thrown out tonight once and almost got into a fight. Since when did Comiskey become Romper Room? This team is as about as pathetic as the people that show up to the games. Don't swear? ***!!!!! Screw 'em. Swearing is the only way I can put into words how this team is playing. I learned all my good swears/dirty sayings as a child at Old Comiskey. *** is with the "fans" at New Comiskey? Pi$$ on them! "Don't swear in front of my kid or I'll tell security? "F" U!!!!! And the team as crappy as they're playing. (In case you cannot tell, I'm drunk as hell! The only way I can watch this team lose to Montreal in person is to drink. Please excuse me. I'm sorry.)

friday nights at comiskey have always been known as the zoo...its always been a night for the working man to cash that paycheck and then go to the game and blow off some steam...fridays have always been wild as hell...guys getting drunk and fighting..chicks showing off their jublies...alot of teenagers got their first piece of ass in the upper deck at old comiskey on a friday night...if youre a parent you dont take your kids to a friday night game...it aint for kids...you got 6 other days to ley them enjoy the game...friday nights are for fighting!!!

CubKilla
06-08-2002, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the "Thumbs up!" on my behavio Baggio. THIS TEAM IS PATHETIC!!!!!

RedPinStripes
06-08-2002, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by CubKilla

Dammit! I missed it! You and Guido going to replay it at the game sat.? I'll help. :gulp:

Jjav829
06-08-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

You go RPS! I'll keep my ears tuned to the game just to listen for that. Maybe if you get enough people, you guys could start a "Fire Nardi!" chant so people can hear it on TV.

RedPinStripes
06-08-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829

You go RPS! I'll keep my ears tuned to the game just to listen for that. Maybe if you get enough people, you guys could start a "Fire Nardi!" chant so people can hear it on TV.

As soon as i see him listen for a fire nardi chant. :gulp: