PDA

View Full Version : Partial Season Ticket holders gift

Cuck the Fubs
08-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey gang,

I just got a letter in the mail from the Sox to claim the season ticket holder gift for 09.

Looks like we're getting the Dye/Konerko 300th Home Run figurine :cool:

Thought I'd share the news!

chisoxfanatic
08-28-2009, 04:37 PM
I got it in the mail today as well. I guess they don't want to ship them to save themselves the cost for shipping. Since we're saving them the shipping costs by picking them up ourselves, the least they could do is freeze our prices for next year...I MIGHT consider renewing then...I definitely won't if the cost goes up, though.

grenda12
08-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey gang,

I just got a letter in the mail from the Sox to claim the season ticket holder gift for 09.

Looks like we're getting the Dye/Konerko 300th Home Run figurine :cool:

Thought I'd share the news!

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=114823

salty99
08-29-2009, 12:44 AM
The face on those are just brutual.

BainesHOF
08-29-2009, 10:31 AM
I'd like a Dye-Konerko bobblehead. If anyone doesn't want theirs perhaps we can work out a trade of some sorts. I can be reached here or at salukidave@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Dave

NoNeckEra
08-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Dye/Konerko hit their 300th. Thome continues to climb the all time HR ladder. Let's not get too caught up in past successes. We're going to have to let go of at least one of these guys, if not two.

ewokpelts
08-31-2009, 12:05 PM
so, full STHs get TWO of these?

thanks for nothing brooks....

dllrbll7
08-31-2009, 02:18 PM

Gene, Where does anyone say full STH's get two? I only got the one.

Also if you get one, you really can't say thanks for Nothing because you did get something.... My opinion is full sth's should get 3x whatever the partial plan people get, they do spend 3x the amount of money....

twinsuck
08-31-2009, 02:44 PM
oh my, those looks cheap.

DumpJerry
08-31-2009, 03:09 PM

Huh? I got only one being a full STH.

oh my, those looks cheap.
They aren't in real life. They are not bobbleheads, either.

esbrechtel
08-31-2009, 06:18 PM

Also if you get one, you really can't say thanks for Nothing because you did get something.... My opinion is full sth's should get 3x whatever the partial plan people get, they do spend 3x the amount of money....

I believe he was joking...:dunno:

dllrbll7
08-31-2009, 08:15 PM
I believe he was joking...:dunno:

There was no teal and Gene doesn't joke about STH benefits! lol

Brian26
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM

It almost looks like they used Starting Lineups to mold those. Check out these two Frank Thomas figures I have on my shelf from 15 years ago. Except for the grey pants, the SLUs have more detail.

ewokpelts
09-02-2009, 11:06 AM

Also if you get one, you really can't say thanks for Nothing because you did get something.... My opinion is full sth's should get 3x whatever the partial plan people get, they do spend 3x the amount of money....did you get a dye/Konerko figurine set in your st box?

and did you later get the brookfield zoo pass mailing that had a coupon for the aformentioned figurine?

if yes, then you got two.

Mod Edit: His name is Konerko.

ewokpelts
09-02-2009, 11:07 AM
There was no teal and Gene doesn't joke about STH benefits! lolI take st perks(or the lack of, in the hawks case) very seriously.

dllrbll7
09-02-2009, 04:39 PM
did you get a dye/Konerko figurine set in your st box?

and did you later get the brookfield zoo pass mailing that had a coupon for the aformentioned figurine?

if yes, then you got two.

No I only got the one in the box. My box did have the zoo tickets, but no coupon for the figurine.

ewokpelts
09-02-2009, 10:09 PM
No I only got the one in the box. My box did have the zoo tickets, but no coupon for the figurine.ah. makes sense now