PDA

View Full Version : We really need...

doublem23
06-07-2002, 09:54 PM
To bring up Crede. This team needs a spark.

WinningUgly!
06-07-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

No doubt about it.

doublem23
06-07-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

No doubt about it.

LOL, WU.... Nice sig.

chisoxfanatic
06-08-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

Absolutely! This is what I was thinking for quite a while now. Bring up Crede and send down Clayton, who needs to learn hitting fundamentals...or maybe a few of the kids at Fundamentals can teach him a thing or two about hitting before each game, lol :D: Move Jose to SS, and Crede takes 3B. Graffy goes to the bench.

Heather the Redbird

RedPinStripes
06-08-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic

Absolutely! This is what I was thinking for quite a while now. Bring up Crede and send down Clayton, who needs to learn hitting fundamentals...or maybe a few of the kids at Fundamentals can teach him a thing or two about hitting before each game, lol :D: Move Jose to SS, and Crede takes 3B. Graffy goes to the bench.

Heather the Redbird

How about Dumbass Caballo to Jimbo's to be a waiter?

Nellie_Fox
06-08-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
Absolutely! This is what I was thinking for quite a while now. Bring up Crede and send down Clayton, who needs to learn hitting fundamentals...or maybe a few of the kids at Fundamentals can teach him a thing or two about hitting before each game, lol :D: Move Jose to SS, and Crede takes 3B. Graffy goes to the bench. The Sox cannot simply "send down" Clayton like they could have in the old days. Are you willing to release him and pay him his salary to just go away? Because that's the option available. Clayton cannot be "sent down" without his permission, and I'm certain he wouldn't give it.

Who on the Sox still has options that could be used to bring up Crede? I don't know, but I suspect it's mostly pitchers.

CubKilla
06-08-2002, 03:04 AM
Sorry..... but Crede ain't gonna do it. This team needs a major overhaul..... starting with the manager. Fire JM!!!!! There. I said it. I've defended his dumba$$ for too long. And trade Caballo!!!!! I know..... I've defended his dumba$$ for too long too. White Flag 2 time baby!!!!!

RedPinStripes
06-08-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by CubKilla
Sorry..... but Crede ain't gonna do it. This team needs a major overhaul..... starting with the manager. Fire JM!!!!! There. I said it. I've defended his dumba$$ for too long. And trade Caballo!!!!! I know..... I've defended his dumba$$ for too long too. White Flag 2 time baby!!!!!

Holy ****! You finally turned on dumbass caballo!

oldcomiskey
06-08-2002, 06:57 AM
what this team needs to for ghandi to turn into billy martin---I dont often disagree with hawk but who says you cant be a tough manager in todays game---go out there and chew that ass