PDA

View Full Version : I'm really getting sick of this crap!

RedPinStripes
06-07-2002, 08:38 PM
These guys suck! How many f-in runners can you leave starnded. Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 st inning, walk lofton and ray and they still cant get one of the around. Now the Sox are losing 4-0 in hte 6th. I hope i don't have to see this **** tomorrow when i go to the game. :angry:

jklm
06-07-2002, 08:41 PM
How about the Nardi jinx...?

RedPinStripes
06-07-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by jklm
How about the Nardi jinx...?

don't get me started on him. lol

CerberusWG
06-07-2002, 08:46 PM
:LTP :crede

We're here to help!

:KW

I don't know, maybe Crede should stay in AAA for 3 more years. Or I could make a AAAA so I have an excuse to keep him in the minors!

CerberusWG
06-07-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

don't get me started on him. lol

Don't tell me tardo went to the mound before Wright gave up the 2 run dong.

jklm
06-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG

Don't tell me tardo went to the mound before Wright gave up the 2 run dong.

Right on :)

CerberusWG
06-07-2002, 08:50 PM
OK, time to flood ESPN Radio 1000 with some Fire Nardi calls.

Kroozah
06-07-2002, 08:51 PM
I am just sooo fed up!! This is Montreal Expos for Gods sakes. What is going on out there (nothing obviously) One hit? Either we are getting blown out or we don't even show up to hit the ball. I have seen more action lately from my lawn growing rather this team.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

LongDistanceFan
06-07-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
These guys suck! How many f-in runners can you leave starnded. Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 st inning, walk lofton and ray and they still cant get one of the around. Now the Sox are losing 4-0 in hte 6th. I hope i don't have to see this **** tomorrow when i go to the game. :angry: man.... my fingers were twitching to post something............... what do we need to do to get this thing off our back and start winning..........

CerberusWG
06-07-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Kroozah
I am just sooo fed up!! This is Montreal Expos for Gods sakes. What is going on out there (nothing obviously) One hit? Either we are getting blown out or we don't even show up to hit the ball. I have seen more action lately from my lawn growing rather this team.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hey, what's your address, I wanna see your lawn grow. Or maybe you could paint your house!!! Aw man, that would be SWEET.

RKMeibalane
06-07-2002, 09:10 PM
:hitless

"Put me in the cleanup spot. I guarantee I'd hit .350 with people protecting me in the batting order."

:hurt

"Royce, you couldn't hit .350 in teeball. Give it a rest, will ya'?"

"Shut-up, Frank. I can run faster than you."

"That's nice. I could run over you."

RedPinStripes
06-07-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane

"Put me in the cleanup spot. I guarantee I'd hit .350 with people protecting me in the batting order."

"Royce, you couldn't hit .350 in teeball. Give it a rest, will ya'?"

"Shut-up, Frank. I can run faster than you."

"That's nice. I could run over you."

You have to get on base to run ********.

It's not called hit ball. bwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Kroozah
06-07-2002, 09:49 PM
I know that it's doubtful, but since going off on these clowns, they have managed to score three runs... whats the odds of turning the game around? Maybe our outspoken fustrations are better than the teams clubhouse meeting, which is as meaningless as a visit to the mound by our all time favorite pitching coach

doublem23
06-07-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Kroozah
I know that it's doubtful, but since going off on these clowns, they have managed to score three runs... whats the odds of turning the game around? Maybe our outspoken fustrations are better than the teams clubhouse meeting, which is as meaningless as a visit to the mound by our all time favorite pitching coach

Hey, whatever it takes...

YOU GUYS SUCK!

(Whatever is for the good of my team.) :D:

nixsox
06-07-2002, 10:29 PM
I hope they lose at least 20 in a row so we can finally get rid of Tardo and Gandhi. Is Fregosi looking for a job, I bet you he could kick this team in it's ass! :angry:

chisoxfanatic
06-08-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
man.... my fingers were twitching to post something............... what do we need to do to get this thing off our back and start winning..........

What we REALLY need is to shake this o-fer when trailing after eight innings. They are now 0-27 in that situation. One of the key sparks to the 2000 season was that home run on that Saturday night against Minnesota early in the season, which was hit by Jeff Abbot. We need somebody on this team to be our Jeff Abbot.

Heather the Redbird

CubKilla
06-08-2002, 02:35 AM
As you well know RPS, me and a friend of mine were at the game and the Sox..... well..... SUCKED! Caballo getting picked off on 3rd? ***! This team is .500 at best. 2nd place is ours for the taking. Last I saw, the Twinkies were winning 7-3. This team is pathetic. Had a chance to jump out early and Wested. "F" these guys. I've had enough. I'm throwing in the towel. Montreal?????***!!!!!