PDA

View Full Version : Farmer and DJ are growing on me - Though Farmer would be good for TV

MARTINMVP
08-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Earlier this week, I tried muting the TV and listening to the radio broadcast team of Farmer and DJ. I'm glad I did. The Sox broadcasts have truly been much more enjoyable for me. The observation I have really noticed, however is, I really think Ed Farmer would be better suited for television. The testiness between him and DJ, which annoyed me at first, is something I don't really mind so much anymore.

When Hawk eventually retires, would you be okay with Farmer doing TV?

Milw
08-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Earlier this week, I tried muting the TV and listening to the radio broadcast team of Farmer and DJ. I'm glad I did. The Sox broadcasts have truly been much more enjoyable for me. The observation I have really noticed, however is, I really think Ed Farmer would be better suited for television. The testiness between him and DJ, which annoyed me at first, is something I don't really mind so much anymore.

When Hawk eventually retires, would you be okay with Farmer doing TV?
Ed Farmer is unlistenable.

TDog
08-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Ed Farmer is unlistenable.

Mot television announcers are. That's why they're on television, where they don't have to talk so much.